Brooklyn_06

My head is pounding so hard like being hit by tonnes of bricks. Groaning, I press my temple gently as I slowly sit up on a bed.

"Oh, Lord. What happened?", I groans.

I wait for couple of minutes and the throbs actually slowly subsides. Taking the chance, I slowly open my eyes and take in the surrounding Im in, to find that I'm back in my room. My bedroom. My home. Deep frown form on my face as I get really confused of what's happening here. The last thing I remember that I was still at school, today. I was heading to my Calculus BC class with Gardner and Chelsea then everything went blank. I didn't realise that Uncle Thor, his team, the director of SHIELDS and my own mum is in my room, watching me, quietly from the lounge. Heavy sigh escapes from my lips as I comb my hair in complete frustration. Taking my phone from the nightstand, I still didn't realise anything in my room 'til my ears pick up the tiniest noise being made in my room.

My body goes all tense up and my hands curls up tightly, to be ready for what's coming. Slowly, I turn around and shout at the top of my lungs as my eyes set on all of them in my room. In my private lounge, in my room. For being far too shock, I soon to slip off from my own bed meeting the floor before painful groan escapes from my lips. I could hear footsteps walking towards me before I hear this deep, raspy voice talking to me. 

"Hey, Brooklyn. Are you alright, there?", he ask.

I groans but more, slowly open my eyes to meet Captain America's blue eyes. Soft, warm blue eyes. I get bit startled at his eyes, not used with the emotion being shown behind his orbs. Well, actually I'm not used with any of this, to be honest. Not at all! I hums and nods weakly to him, before he help me getting up from the floor. He even pick up my phone that I've drop them while getting up, passing it to me. I shyly thanks him before walk to the lounge, straight to my Mum.

I don't bother the existence of others in the room, but Mum. I quickly jump to her with tight bear hug, sighing shakily before whisper to her that I'm terrified. She hugs me back tighter, hushing me down as she rocks us side-to-side. She keep telling all the soothing things to my ear, making me relax even faster before she pull away. I whines, but she quickly hush me, motioning me to seat down at the vacant couch. Sighing defeatedly, I oblige to her before look at her then others whose here uninvited in my room. None of them are permitted to be here, in my room unless I let them to be in here but since my Mum is here too, then I'm letting this go or I'd definitely kicking every one of them out from my room.

"Honey, this people here have something needs to talk with you. Do you mind?", ask Mum.

I look at her, pursing my lips a little before nods slowly to her. She smile and nods, informing them I'm good to answer few questions they have for me to answer while she wait downstairs. My head snap up to her, shaking it in complete disagreement. I'm about to voice out my disagreement when the one-eyed man speak out, next.

"I'm sorry but this is private. It involved with your past life and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to get your Mum hurt, at the process, right? So, here's the deal. We'll be quick and you can be with your Mum, once we're done.", tell the one-eyed man.

I gulps fearfully, looking at him absolutely scared. He have huge scar on his tight-looking face and it's very disturbed for me to look at. It's like he's the living nightmare to every criminals, masterminds in this world and out. Looking at Mum for help, she only smiled weakly to me and assures me that I'll be fine, as long as I have my Uncle Thor in the room with me. Does she really think that we can rely on him? He works for them and of course, he isn't gonna be all on my side. Pursing my lips tightly, I give in to them and Mum assures me that I'll be out from my room in no time, to meet her downstairs with some snacks waiting for me, in the kitchen. I smile weakly and nods to her, before getting a kiss on my forehead, watching her leave the room.