Brooklyn_03

It's been almost a month and half now the incidents of me seeing this man, claiming to be my father repeating, every time I look at myself into the mirror. I don't know if I'm going crazy, but it actually proves me right that he indeed exist. He's not only lives in the mirror and in my head, but in this world. He's somewhere out here and I just don't know where the hell is he, actually. He's scaring the light out of me and I just don't even know how to bring this up to Mum and Dad. I don't want to freak them out, since that I've been hiding it from them. I also have been getting lots and lots more gifts from him. It could be at school, in my locker or even better in my own bedroom. Once, I almost get myself caught by Mum with the beautiful emerald green ruby on my bed but thank god, that I managed to cover it as it a fake ones. That it was made by nothing but recycled papers and newspapers. Thank god, Mum actually bought it or I'd surely get myself a whole loads of lectures from her and Dad. Also I've been noticing something bit different about myself. It's like I've gone through huge physical changes. 

I'm growing taller, my brown hair is longer and wavier with some loose curls at the end, my dark grey eyes looks even more darker like it's about to become somewhat black and the green specks looks more clearer than last time. My body are becoming fitter and skinnier, also my butt looks like I've been putting on some filler in it. My whole figure from top to bottom are completely change, like what everyone said that puberty hits me good. North is always jealous of my changes, but I never like them too. I like myself, last time better. With my looks now, I've been receiving one too many attentions from everyone. From school, even outside at the public. Don't even mention about the internet. It's like I've used the boost apps to get myself more followers, when I don't. I don't even remember owning huge numbers of followers and now, I'm the second most followed person on every media socials. This is just crazy and unbelievable. I just want everything to stop and go back to normal. Because of this, I can't even live my life as a normal teen. It's becoming like a daily basis that I'd get stalk and swarm by the paps. It's getting into my nerves and my family sees that. 

Even better, I've already had my first panic attack on my very first encounter with the paps' attack. It was to be a lovely evening with my family, heading to our dinner with our relatives at the reserved restaurants but unfortunately, we got swarmed by the paps and my family handled it good except for me, who was left behind and had my very first, terrible panic attack. I lose my consciousness there, but only to wake up and find myself at the hospital, getting all hooked up to the machines. It was the scariest thing even happened to my entire life. I didn't realizes that I've been way too deep in my own world 'til Logan snaps me out. I get myself bit startles at his action, before look at him with weak looks. He purse his lips as frowns make its way on his face. Taking a seat next to me at the poolside, he dip his legs just like I did before look away to the backyard. 

"What's bothering inside your head, Rocky? You've been off ever so often, this lately. Everyone's getting worried about you.", say Logan. 

I let out the heaviest sigh, before drop my head and shake it rather slowly. Would this even make sense to him if I tell him that I met my biological father through a mirror? He'd totally laughs at me. I decide to against it and wait for the good time. I need good explanation and reasons of what's going on with my life right now. Everything was fine, before all of this happened. Logan look at me for little bit more, before sigh and lay back to the grassy lawn behind him. 

"You know, I never liked you from the beginning I met you in this household at the first year with us. I hated you so much, but I still couldn't let myself to watch you go away. Every time your social worker came for visitation, it actually kinda scared me to death thinking that she's gonna took you away from me 'cause I hated you. I didn't know why I hated you so much, back then but I know that at the same time, I don't want you to leave, yet. I don't want you to leave ever. You always fell asleep every time the visitation was over and I carried you back to your room. I stayed and waited for you to wake up, but you were fast asleep for the rest of the day. Those just goes on every months and it scared me to death, thinking that the lady actually had given you something to put you down into your sleep.", Logan tell.