0.2

finn
a girl wearing white walked over, accompanied by maddie. i had a good idea who she was.

"oh. millie." i glared at maddie, giving her the death stare. "nice seeing you, i suppose." maddie looked like she was about to beat the shit out of me.

"so, um," she was quieter than a mouse. "maddie said you liked me?" she seemed happy. like, overly joyful.

"and i guess you like me? well sorry, not happening today, princess."

maddie was about to bitch slap me. she got all up in my face. by the time she turned around, millie had ran. she ran back to where she was, and opened a book.

from far away, i could still see tears welling in her eyes. she couldn't be that hurt, right? she was probably fine.

she plugged in her earbuds and she was on the verge of sobbing. i smirked, and maddie slapped me. "oh my fucking god."

"what, mads? i don't fucking love her! and i never will! go tell her that if you want, but i will never like a freak like that." i pointed at millie, who was listening.

"you've gone too far, asshole." maddie said, kicking me in the shin. it wasn't my fault she was trying to set me up with someone who couldn't even do anything but read.

the bell rang, dismissing us. "go home, and just take a thought who you let go. you lost millie. not just millie, you lost me, too." she said, hissing.

i kept my head down, and walked to my locker. there was a white sheet of paper hanging from the inside.

if you really meant what you said, i won't get in your way. but i know everything. maddie told me everything.

so think of this as sabotage, wolfhard. i'm not just a loser. i could overtake your spot on the throne if i wanted to. or, i could rule with you.

i could be your queen, finn.

but i know what you've been hiding. i know it all, and this secret is not going to keep itself.

-mills