1.0

finn
pedro took us to the same place that millie had taken me to shoot guns for the first time. "wait, i didn't bring my gun!" she pouted.

i pulled two out of my jacket. "i made a trip to my basement to look through my dad's stuff." i chuckled, handing a gun to her.

"also," i began, clicking the bullet into the gun. "i came here to practice yesterday." i aimed, closing one eye, and pulled the trigger.

it effortlessly hit the bullseye and millie cheered. "how long did you practice?" she asked, clicking her bullet in.

"around 4 hours. my mom told me to do something special for you." i turned a red blush color. "so that's what i did."

"it's only 12, so we have around an hour and a half until we need to start heading back home." i said, glancing down at my watch.

"sounds-" she pulled the trigger, and it hit the bullseye. "good." i smiled, clicking another bullet in.

"wait." millie said, shushing me in a whispering tone. "i hear people. two girls talking." she whisper spoke.

we quickly walked to where she heard the noise coming from. "here." she mouthed, and pointed to a branch covering something.

she hesitantly pulled back the branch to see two girls. they weren't just best friends or something, they were like, dating.

two girls kissed on and on, until millie cleared her throat. they yelled in surprise, their faces turning as red as a ripe tomato.

"oh," one of them said, looking down. millie couldn't make out their face or who they were. "hey, millster..."

"only my best friend calls me-" the girl behind the branch looked up. "sadie? t-then who's that?"

the other girl continued to look down. "hey finnlard." i gasped loudly.

"maddie?" the other one looked up, as i gasped. "this is actually turning into a teen drama gone wrong, oh my god."

"yeah," sadie spoke, glancing down once again. "ive been dating maddie ever since she broke up with finn." she said, glancing at millie.

"wait, we need some explanations too!" maddie said, squinting at me. "are you two dating, too?"

"yes." millie said, grabbing my hand. "at least, i think so." she giggled, and i nodded.

"this is so dramatic, i can't."