0.7

millie
i sprung out of bed and looked around my room. same as always, nothing ever changes in this place.

i threw on a striped crop top and shorts. i never usually wore crop tops, or anything that showed skin. i'd be over at finn's though, and he'd have to be nice.

i wasn't particularly in the mood to see finn, but i knew he was trying. i still don't know if he was kidding. he probably just doesn't like me, simple as that.

i skipped out of the house and waved goodbye to my family. they had much knowledge of where i'd be.

finn's house was near, right down the boulevard. i approached his tall, slim house and rung the white pearl doorbell.

a familiar face which was finn's mom, answered the door with a polite smile.

"hello, millie! finn is up in his room if you'd like to go talk to him." she said nicely. i smiled, returning the happy glance.

i trekked up the stairs and reached finn's door. i knocked a light pattern. "it's millie."

"come in," he sounded less enthusiastic than i expected. "millie, i have been thinking about you nonstop."

"i hope you've been thinking good things." i said nervously, giggling.

"yeah, and i wanted to apologize in person. i was a douchebag. you're a beautiful girl, and you're just plain stunning."

my face turned a bright red. "so, maybe would you like to go out with me?" he said, curving a smile.

"of course," i paused. "do we have to keep it a secret? i don't want to embarrass you or anything..."

"no," he said, grabbing my hand. "i just wanna be yours, and that's all i've really wanted. i'm sorry, millie."