1.3

millie
we walked outside. "so," i started. "it's two thirty. what time is dinner?"

"so impatient, aren't you?" finn asked, rolling his eyes in a comedic way. "but dinner is 7:30. late, i know."

"no," i said, swinging my legs on the sidewalk. "that's usually when i eat, anyways."

"are you sure? five hours seems a lot for you," he laughed, nudging my shoulder lightly.

"no," i said, smiling. "i'm pretty sure i'm fine, finn. thank you though."

"i just don't want you to be unhappy," he said, grabbing my hand. "i know it sounds cheesy, but i'm trying." he laughed.

"so what are we gonna do?" i asked, hopping down the steps and onto the gravel paved sidewalk.

"i don't know... have you ever heard of skyzone?" he asked, flicking a 50 dollar bill in the air.

"isn't it that super expensive trampoline park?" i asked, reaching for my phone to search it up on the internet.

"you guessed it." finn said, smiling, as pedro pulled up. pedro will always be the best uber driver, always.

"so, skyzone? like you said?" pedro asked, looking at finn. pedro had a flat expression across his face, but you could tell he had some emotion.

"you always read my mind, pedro." finn said, then straightening up. "and i told you on the phone."

"let's get you two lovebirds to skyzone." pedro said, making a heart in the air.

"too much?"