0.4

finn
i texted the number millie had given me on a slip of paper. god knows what she was going to do to me.

finn: hey is this millie?

millie: yeah, you've got the name right. let me guess, is it finn?

finn: yeah. good job at the guess. so where do you wanna like meet to talk about this?

millie: you know that park near the woods? go there, i'm there right now.

finn: you want me to go now?

millie: yes, now.

i grabbed my bike helmet and ran downstairs. "mom, i'm going to gaten's house!" i lied, sprinting out the door. i heard a faint 'i love you' on my way out.

i hopped onto my green bike, pedaling as fast as i could towards the park. i could see trees popping up among the horizon. i still had to ask myself why i was doing this.

suddenly, a girlish figure walked in front of my bike. i had to halt, not wanting to run anyone over. "just the man i wanted to see."

it was millie, with her short hair tied up and a striped crop top on. "so," she began. "you probably want to know what i know."

"well, duh," i smirked. "why else do you think i'm here, dumbass?" she squinted her eyes evilly at me.

"drugs are bad for you finn," my mouth dropped. "i suggest you stop doing them before, you know, your mom finds out."

i was about to slap her. "how will you keep my secret?" i asked, leaning on the side of my bike that was damaged on the brakes.

"date me." she said, crossing her arms like what she said was pure nothing.

"you want me to what?" i asked, basically spitting out my words. she rolled her eyes. she was clearly annoyed by me.

"you heard me," she said, getting more firm in her voice. "i'll grow on you, finn. just you wait..."

"where are you going?" i called after her, as she walked away. her shorts were way to short, and i could see things that i didn't plan to see.

she turned around quickly. "do you agree to go out with me? one date."

"fine. one date." i agreed, fixing my hair. she walked faster towards god knows where.

"tomorrow at 8. i'll be at your place, wolfhard."