| The Angel That Got Away | A Sklesa One Shot

Warning: Feelz....I'm sorry...

Dear Sky,

I remember trying to see pass your flaws. Trying my best to remember why I loved you, but recent events became too much for me. You always did things that made me laugh and fall for you harder then I did before. Yet your mistakes tend to take over you, but you always put on a smile for everyone. You always kept hope alive for everyone. We admired you, including me. You loved making people smile. You are always so confident and more brave then I ever could be, yet you changed me into that as well. So when you finally asked me married you after two years, I had to say yes. But recent events took you from us...from me.

I wish you didn't risk your life that day, because this time it costed you. I wish you were still laying on our bed beside me. I wish you could read this but you can't because you pushed yourself over a cliff with Herobrine with you and saved us all. I wish I could have saw you one more time before you fell off the cliff. You will always be my hero, my best friend and the guy I fell head over heels for. I hope you have a good place in the Aether, save a spot for me honey. I'll come see you soon, but not now. I still have things to do here. But I won't ever forget you, neither will anyone else. Don't lose that heartwarming smile please.

Because you're the one whose light was extinguished too early. You're the angel that got away....

For now...I'll see you at your funeral today..

Love you baby,
Alesa 💔