| Why Did You Hit Him?! | An Deadlox One Shot: Part One Of Two

Hey guys....taking requests for any certain youtuber you guys want me to write about by the way! Enjoy the story....

*Ty's P.O.V*
When I woke up, I was laying on the couch in Ash's house with a blanket on me and hearing soft footsteps in another room. That must be her, I must have passed out last night. I grip the blanket, pulling it tightly around me as I flip over, putting my back the wall. I shut my eyes, wanting to fall back asleep, but I heard a soft chuckle.

"I think you might be more comfortable at your place and in a bed, Ty." She said. I open my eyes, my eyes shifting to meet Ashley's beautiful ey-I mean nothing. I look away. I feel her cold hand touch my bare ankle making me flinch and pull back.

"Don't touch me, Ash, your hands are ice cold as usual." I said sleepily. She chuckles. I close my eyes again, she sits down at the cushion next to my feet.

"Your first day off from the Dead Army in a long time and you choose to sleep. You could have taken off your shoes." She said. I open an eye to look at her. She doesn't understand, she works with the hospital on base, she doesn't understand how sleep deprived I truly am because she doesn't sometimes have to pull all nighters. Being in charge of an entire army base isn't easy. I close my eyes again, snuggling with the very thin blanket and two pillows and soon drifting off into darkness.

*Ashley's P.O.V*
My eyes steals another glance over at Ty, my cheeks turning pink when I see him asleep looking like he always does whenever he sleeps, adorable. No! I look away from him.

Stop it, stop thinking about him like that. Ty and I have been friends for years, and he is totally out of my league. He would never consider me anything more and besides I am already seeing someone. And I'm still happy Ty calls me Ash, no one calls me that anymore but him. Nice to know some things haven't chance. Wait..now that I think about it, Nick said he was coming over to talk about something.

I look at Ty, and finding the Commander of my army base sleeping on my couch won't be good considering he gets crazy jealous easy. I mean, Nick knows that Ty and I have been friends even before he turned into a Commander.

I get up and I grab Ty's shoulder stopping and staring at him. Than I hear a knock at the door, my eyes widen. I grab the blanket and cover Ty up. I grab his jacket, hiding it, before I go and open the door. Actually now that I think about it, would Nick get mad at Ty for this? I don't know, he can be unpredictable and I don't know if a Sleep Deprived Ty really thinks straight in the morning and not to mention that Ty can probably kick Nick's ass if a fist fight breaks out. And also, Nick doesn't work into the Dead Army, he works in the Bajan Army and he...well is just unstable but he is a nice guy I guess. I smile at Nick.

"Hey, Nick." I said letting him in. I shut the door.

"Hey, babe. You doing anything today?" He asks me. I follow him to the living room. I put my hands on his chest, stopping him before he could get close to the couch Ty is sleeping on.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving." I ask. I hear Ty move. Nick looks over at the couch.

"What was that?" He asks me. He walks pass me, this didn't go as I wanted. I see Ty push off the blanket and I see Nick get mad. I quickly climb over the couch, stepping on Ty and landing between Ty and Nick.

"OOOwww! Seriously, Ash?!" Ty groaned. Nick looks at me. I push Nick backwards.

"Look this isn't what it looks like, Nick." I said quickly. Nick pushes my hands off him and looks at Ty who sat up and is looking at us.

"Don't you have your own place to be at?" Nick snapped.

"Dude, calm down. There's no need to get mad." Ty said. Nick takes a step forward, pushing me slightly. Ty gets up, I look at Ty. I shake my head. I know that look.

"Ty, don't." I said. Nick suddenly grabs me and pushes me to the side, I yelp when I hit the floor, landing on my right wrist in the process. I put my hand on my wrist feeling a sharp pain whenever I move it. I jump when Nick hits the floor too suddenly.

My eyes widen and I look at Ty seeing his clenched fist and that same dark look in his eyes I've only seen a few times when he loses his temper. His eyes soften when his looks at me. He looks back at Nick. He fist loosens and he comes down next to me putting his hand on my arms, he is right between Nick and I.

"You okay, Ash? Did he hurt you?" He asks me. I wince when he touches my right wrist. He looks at my wrist.

"N-No. But I landed on my wrist." I said. I look at him. Ty helps me stand up, I look at Nick. I mean...Ty has always held back, he has never hit anyone because he doesn't like hurting people, especially a recruit of any base.

"You punched him. Why did you do that? He wasn't gonna hit you, there was no reason for you hitting him." I said. He takes a step away from me, looking away.

"I-I don't know, I just did it. I don't know what came over me. It happened so fast." He said. I take a step away from him and than I look at Nick.

"How hard did you hit him?" I ask Ty.

"Pretty hard, and the fact he landed on his head probably doesn't help that I hit him in the face." Ty said. I look away from Ty.

"Take him to the hospital, Tyler, to get a check up." I said. Ty looks at me, taking a step towards me.

"Look, Ash, I'm sorry for hitting your boyfriend, but he was out of line. He hurt you, I guess that just made me snap. He pushed you and--" I ball my fists feeling a little mad myself.

"But that doesn't give you the go ahead to punch him in the face, Ty!" I yelled looking at him. He looks away from me, looking guilty. I look at the floor. "You can't just hit someone because you got mad! You're suppose to be a Commander, a hero to everyone, Tyler! So you should know better than to start beating up someone for no reason. You aren't at war all the time you know.....Take him to the hospital already to get a check up." Ty throws Nick over his shoulder. He grabs his jacket too before he stops at the door. He turns, looking at me only to look away.

"Is your wrist okay at least?" He asks me. I sit on the couch.

"I'm fine...just go.." I said. He hesitates before he finally leaves. I stare at the floor, that same dark look in Ty's eyes after he hit Nick flashes into my mind. What happened?

How many think Ty was justified in hitting Nick or not and Ashley just overreacted? Or that Ty was out of line?

Also part two?