| Broken Magic | A Waglington One Shot: Part 1

If you don't know who Waglington is I would suggest watching his videos. He doesn't make videos anymore but he is still great to watch so watch him!

I wake up hearing my communicator going off. I pick my head up off my ars magicka book and wince at the sunlight hitting my face. I look around and see it a few feet away from me on the table in my magic room. I groan. I push my book aside. I grudgingly get out of my chair feeling aches and pains in my old bones. I know I look young, but that's just the affects of being immortal. I grab the device and answer it. I hook it on my ear and rest my head on top of my arms in my wooden chair and hear a worried British voice on the other end.

"About time you bloody wizard! I thought you would never pick up!" Tom said. I pick my head up.

"What do you want?" I asked accidentally adding attitude at the end. Tom hesitates for a few seconds.

"Martha wants to talk to you. She has been bugging me because you won't pick up. What have you been doing that is so important?" Tom asks. I sit up in my chair looking at my spell components laid in front of me.

"Magic stuff." I explained. Tom sighs.

"Did you stay up all night again for it?" Tom asks. I flinch a little at that question but I don't answer. I get out if my chair and walk to my elevator stepping on it teleporting me down my wizard tower to the ground floor feeling the cold breeze hit me.

"I'll go to Martha's now." I said. I hang up before he I could hear his answer. I stuff the communicator into my pocket and pull out my angel ring slipping it on feeling my invisible wings appear onto my back. But before I could take off towards Martha's place, I notice her waiting for me at the base of my stone hill. I hesitate to fly down to her because I know she is just gonna give me the same old talk about how I shouldn't being looking into restoring my powers. But I feel at a lost without them, I was once one of the most powerful wizards around. None I'm no better then a mortal who has enough magic to enable themselves to fly without an angel ring to help them. I walk out a little on my wooden pathway seeing her beauty from where I'm standing. I look over at Sonja's pink house at the base of my hill. I turn around and run out the other side and take off. I fly down and behind Sonja's house. I slip off my angel ring and press my back against the wall. They don't understand how dangerous it is for me not to have my magic at the full power it once was at. I can feel the affects hitting me. I can also feel my magic returning to me very slowly. But my thoughts were interrupted by Dianite's voice in the air and I sensed his spirit almost right next to me.

"You can't hide from her forever boyo." He said. For only being a spirit, he really gets around. "You have to tell her eventually." I freeze still for a few seconds and then look at where I think his sight is.

"How can I? And how do you know?" I ask him.

"I've been noticing your lack of energy. You are usually up to pranking with someone and then blaming successfully on someone else." Dianite said. I slide down to the ground against the wall.

"I've tried everything, nothing has worked." I said.

"I thought we were trying to restore me to my body first, but you might need saving first Wag." Dianite said. I stare at the ocean view feeling the cold gentle breeze hit me that smells of the ocean, I like it.

"I won't die Dianite....I'll just be in too much pain to move. I'll be a living corpse basically." I said.

"And this scares you?" Dianite asks me. I flinch a little at his voice and don't answer. "I've never seen something scare you, wizard. You are afraid of dying?"

"No. I'm afraid of.....of being tied down. Of being trapped, not being allowed to do what I want." I said putting my hands on my legs pulling my knees up a little. "But everything I tried, nothing works."

"You have been in this dimension too long, you need to return back home where your powers will be restored." Dianite said. But there is no way back home that I know about. Sonja, Tucker, Tom, Jordan, and I are trapped here, stuck here till we find a way. But we haven't been working on that way. "Hello Martha." I flinch and look to the side seeing Martha standing there.

"How much did you hear?" I ask her instantly.

"All of it." Martha said. I look away from her. "I noticed your lack of energy too but I didn't think anything of it." She walks towards me but I get up backing away from her.

"Martha you can't fix me." I said to her.

"I'm a goddess now." She said. I slip on my angel ring and I know she saw because she grabbed my wrist suddenly. "You're my champion, only follower, and more importantly my best friend. I'm helping you whether you like it or not." My communicator beeps and I grab it seeing a group chat. I slip it on and answer it hearing Jordan and Tom arguing. Tucker sighs.

"Don't they sound like an old married couple?" Tucker asks me.

"Yeah Tucker." I said. Martha lets go of my wrist.

"But we are going to the next destination. You're coming with us right? We are going to get the next--" Martha puts me in mute and I look at her.

"No. Wag I can sense how weak you are. Going to the next destination might be the end of you." Martha said. I hear Dianite mumble in agreement.

"You should stay here boyo, we'll try to find some way to fix you." Dianite said. I look at Martha seeing worried in her beautiful eyes.

"Please." She begged. But what could they find that I can't find? I unmute myself on my communicator.

"When do we leave?" I ask Tucker.

"Whenever you are ready. So like right now." Tucker said. Martha lets go of my wrist.

"Give me ten minutes." I said before I hang up. Martha balls her fists. "There's only one way to fix me Martha and that's--"

"No. I'm not gonna lose you too." Martha said. Oh...well actually there are two ways.

"I didn't think of that." I said. She looks at me. "But that may be the more probable one." She shakes her head.

"No. Dying isn't the only solution Waggles." She said as tears form in her eyes. I bite my bottom lip back and look away from her.

"I have to go." I said to her before I fly into the air and towards my tower.

Part 2?