| Why Did You Hit Him?! | A Deadlox One Shot: Part Two Of Two

From now on, this book is officially over and all writing for one shots and short stories will be going to my new other book for that stuff!

*Ty's P.O.V*
"Is that it?" Adam asks me. I nod. "Ty." I look away from him. He gets off his horse to stand beside me. "Look, I don't see what did wrong but I can see how this can be taken wrong." I look at him. He gives my a shy smile. "You like Ashley, don't you?" I look away from him.

"She's been one of my closest friends since we were kids, Sky. Seeing her get pushed like that and him not giving one crap if she was okay just made me snap instantly." I said. It's been a few days since that little Nick incident occurred, I know the Dead Army Recruits are suspecting something because people are begin to bug me if I'm okay.

"How about you go talk to her?" He asks.

"She's been ignoring me since it happened." I said. I look at him, seeing he is shocked.

"Really? Well..um...I don't know. Girls can be confusing." He said. Well this hasn't helped my situation one bit. But still..it is nice to be able to finally talk to him. I haven't seen Adam in weeks. And I do worry about him because I do tell him things I wouldn't tell any other person while he just keeps to himself.

"By the way...How have you been since what happened to...you know?" I ask. His expression drops and he turns slightly away from me as if he is gonna get back onto his horse and leave.

"Um...Can we not talk about, Falicia? Please? My recruits have been on my case enough, I don't need you to be as well." He snapped suddenly. I stare at him, his eyes meet mine and look away. He grips his horse reins in his hand. "You have problems of your own right now Ty, don't worry about me. I'm fine...I will be eventually at least..Just goes to show what happens if I want to have a girlfriend, right?" He smiles a little, not looking at me. I shake my head.

"Adam, she knew what she was getting herself into dating you. She knew what could happen to her, so..stop blaming yourself. You can't be at two places at once." I said.

"You mean like that?" Adam asks me motioning to Ashley who has tearstained cheeks and a bruise on her cheek. She is also holding her wrist. "I'll let you handle this." I run past him instantly and follow Ashley.

"Ashley, what happened?" I ask her. She doesn't look at me, she doesn't even speak. "Ash." She stops and looks at me.

"Ty." She mumbled before the waterworks start again. I quickly put my arms around her, she buries her face into my chest and I see Adam coming over to us. I look down at Ash.

"What happened? Who did this?" I ask. Adam stops beside me. Ashley grips my shirt. "Ash, who was it?" No answer. I look at Adam. Adam touches Ashley's arm.

"Hey, Ashley." He said. Ashley turns her head against my chest to look at Adam.

"S-Sky." She asks. Adam gives her a little smile. Adam is good at cheering people up, he is also good at beating people up...like a certain boyfriend will be, that is name Nick by the end of the day today.

"Was this Nick?" Adam asks. Ashley doesn't respond, her grip just tightens around me making me blush. Adam's hand goes on her upper back. "Ashley, we won't do anything unless you want us to. I can tell you are afraid of what we might do after what happened with Nick and Ty. But I just want to know." Ashley puts her face back into my chest.