Pein x Loving!Male Reader: A God's Weakness

Anyone doesn't know. The leader of the group of S-rankes criminals, the akatsuki, has one great weakness. It was a certain (h/c) haired male who, he would do anything to keep safe. The only one who can calm the usually cold and angry Pein. He, who can make Pein fall asleep at night in peace. His name is (Y/N), Pein's weakness.

(Y/N) has been there all the time, ever since Akatsuki was formed. He was Pein's first believer in restoring peace throughout the whole world and the first person who made the other man fall in love. Maybe it was his wise words that did the trick, or maybe it was his kind nature, or was it that handsome smile.. Pein could care less. He loves (Y/N) so much and he knew the other male loves him just as much.

"Pein? Get some rest, love. I'll do your paperworks for you." (Y/N) smiles at his orange haired lover who looked already tired. He grabbed the paperworks from the other male's grasp and gave him a peck on the lips.

"(Y/N), give it back. I still need to finish that." Pein called out tiredly and (Y/N) just smiles at him.

"I'll give these to you after you rest. Now please don't be stubborn." Pein grunted but smiled a bit. He loves how you care about him. It feels nice and the way you smile, it calms him.
"Alright I'll rest." he said and smiles before laying down on the bed. (Y/N) walkes over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Rest well, my God." he says softly before doing the paperworks for Pein. He really loves the orange haired male and he vowed to himself that he will still love Pein until the day he dies.