My Angel (Gaara x Y/N)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Hey (Y/N), do you still remember the first time that we met?" Gaara asked (Y/N), a small smile visible on his normally stoic face.

"Yeah. I remember it.. What about it, Gaara-sama?" (Y/N) asked Gaara. The redhead frowned at the formality and looks at the other male.

"Please stop with the formalities. If someone should be respected more than I am, it should be you.." Gaara said, a hint of sadness on his voice.

"Why? You're the kazekage. And me, I'm just a mere shinobi at your service." (Y/N) said and Gaara frowned even more before hugging the other male, tears brimming his eyes.

"Shut up! Don't say that.. You're not just a mere shinobi, (Y/N)! You're more than that!" Gaara said, slightly angry at the male for belittling himself.

"H-hey.. Calm down now. No need to be upset." the clueless (h/c) male tried to comfort the kazekage who is embracing him.

"Please don't say that you're just a mere shinobi.. You.. You're the one who helped me tame shukaku.. You saved me from myself.. You saved me from becoming a demon everybody says that I am.. You protected me, believed in me.. Believed that I am not what people thinks I am.. You protected me from everything that hurts, protected me from hurting myself. And the most important thing you did, was love me unconditionally. I knew you were the person who kept sending me notes." Gaara then looked up at the other male and kissed his lips softly for a few seconds before smiling, some of his tears falling.

(Y/N) wiped them away and kissed his forehead before smiling back at him.

"I thought you wouldn't figure it out." he said jokingly and Gaara playfully hit his arm.

"Stop messing around at moments like this.." Gaara said and (Y/N) just laughs. He tends to joke around at serious moments he have with Gaara since he doesn't like seeing the redhead not smiling. He felt like he failed doing the job that he have said he would. The job of making Gaara happy.

"Yeah, yeah.. Sorry but you know me. I would do anything just to see your smile." he said and smiled goofily at Gaara.

"Whatever.. As I was saying, thank you (Y/N).. Thank you so much, my angel." Gaara finished before kissing the other male for the second time. It felt so right. He didn't want this moment to ever end..

When they pulled away and got some air, it was (Y/N)'s turn to kiss Gaara. He wanted the other male to know how much he loves and cares for him. He just wanted to hold Gaara and be beside him until his last breath.

Gaara pulled away and looks at the other male, a happy smile on his face.

"I know it wouldn't be approved but Gaara, please be mine? Let me take care of you till the very last second of my life?" (Y/N) asked and for the first time, he became the serious one. His words sincere and his eyes full of hope that Gaara would say yes. He wouldn't mind their relationship be a secret if he could just hold Gaara and protect him, and cherish him for the rest of his life, he would be fine and be contented.

"What sort of question is that, (Y/N)? Of course yes and even if they wouldn't approve us, let's not mind what they say. The important thing is we have each other." Gaara said and with a kiss, they sealed their promises.

'to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.'