Just wanna be with you (Sasuke x Male! Reader)

(Yoooo!!! I'm back with another fluffy short chapter but hey! At least I updated 😂😂 And just so you know guys, this is probably the most OOC and cringiest Sasuke you will ever encounter.)

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I called out to my boyfriend of two years and looked around the house in hopes to find him. I miss him, yes. But I don't admit that much since (Y/N).. Well he can be an asshole sometimes who won't shut up about me acting lovey dovey towards him. He even talks about it at work where Naruto, the dobe, always hears and hence, the dobe would tease me about it as well.

I sighed and just plopped down on our bed when I couldn't find (Y/N) at all. I hugged the pillows he uses and smelled it. I smiled faintly at how it smells just like my boyfriend. The more I hugged the pillow, the more regrets came over to me. It felt like a bucket of ice cold water was splashed into me that made me realize some things.. What if (Y/N) left me because I don't show him that I love him? That I always chose my reputation instead of showing to the world how much I love him? What if he found someone who is willing to show everyone just how lucky they are to have (Y/N) in their lives? God! Just thinking about those things made my heart ache so much. I got up and grabbed my phone, booking a reservation at a restaurant we always go to when we were still new to this relationship. I then prepared our clothes and made sure everything was set and ready when he comes home from work.

After everything was done, I immediately sent him a message to let him know about our date that night.

I sighed and placed my phone back down and decided to take a shower just to calm my nerves and to calm the blush on my face

I sighed and placed my phone back down and decided to take a shower just to calm my nerves and to calm the blush on my face. I don't know why but saying those words to him makes me feel giddy and happy inside. And knowing that he still loves me even though I don't show much affection towards him took the pain away from my heart. I don't know why I got a blessing like him..

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Okay, that was the weirdest yet sweetest gesture Sasuke have ever shown to me throughout our relationship. I'm so happy to know that he still loves me as much I love him. I know he loves me but you know, I just need some assurance sometimes.