Perfect (Choji x Male!Reader)

(A/N: I'm gonna right a short fluff so yeah~ I'll be featuring our cute cuddly bear, Choji!)

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I sighed as I looked at Choji. My cute boyfriend is not being himself these past few days.. He's been avoiding his favorite chips lately and it's making me worry. Have something happened while I was away for a trip?

"Hey love.. Why haven't you touched your chips? I especially bought them for us to share and you know I won't really eat any if you're not eating, right?" I asked and caressed those soft and squishy cheeks which have gone thinner.

"Just throw them away (Y/N).. I'm not eating those." he says and averted his gaze.

I gasped in surprise and hugged my boyfriend tight. Whoever hurt his feelings will be having hell from me. No one badmouths my boyfriend.

"Hey.. Who was mean to you? I'll go beat 'em up." I said and looked at my sweet boyfriend who's now all sad.

"No one (Y/N).." he says and tried to push me off.

"Love, don't lie to me.. Who did this to you? If it's just you, I don't believe it. Because I already promised you, right? If you wanna get healthy, say it to me and I'll be the one who's gonna help you." I lifted his chin up gently.

"(Y/N)! I'm already so fat! I want to be thin so you won't leave me! There are lots of people out there who looks better.. Who's skinnier that might take you away from me and I don't want that to happen!" he finally cried out and I sighed, wiping those tears away.

"Choji, listen to me, okay? Fat or not, I love you. I chose to be with you because I love your personality, not just your body. I love you so much and they can try to take me away but my heart belongs to you, and you only." I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry! I.. I shouldn't have doubted your love for me.. Sorry. Other's words just really gets to me at times.." he sobs and I just wiped his tears away before giving him a loving kiss on the lips.

"No need to be sorry, okay love? Ignore what people thinks about you. You're not born to please them. Always remember that I love you and you are perfect in my eyes." I kissed him again, just showing Choji how much I love and appreciate him.

Choji's P.O.V.

I swear to the gods above, I'm so blessed to have (Y/N) as my boyfriend.. He's the most thoughtful and the most loving person I have ever met. He loved me despite of my size and all of my insecurities. He didn't even tell me to change for him, not even once on our 5 years of being together.

"Love.. You know I'm so lucky to have you in my life.. You accepted and loved me for who I am. You helped me embrace and see the beauty I didn't knew I had. Thank you so much for staying with through everything." I smiled up at him and he gave me that smile of his that made my heart melt and the butterflies in the pit of my stomach go in a frenzy.

"And I'm so lucky to have you, too." he says and I looked at him in confusion. How is he lucky to have me?

"How?" I asked, curious on what he's got to say. I'm used to hearing how lucky I am to have him but never heard how lucky he is to have me.

"You gave me love.. You helped me with all my problems.. You helped me get through the hard times. You made me realize that love isn't found in just physical appearance. That its truest form is when you know how beautiful that person is on the inside just like how beautiful that person is on the outside." he answered and I couldn't help but just hug him and kiss him. Every kiss felt like the first kiss we shared, every shared moments felt like forever and I don't ever want this to end.

"I love you, always and forever." we both said at the same time with smiles on our faces and the flame of our love glowing brighter than it was before.