The task

Cold,dark, and nah doesn't really smell that bad here. How I got here I know parts of it so bear with me here. There was the battle between James and Ogron and then all the sudden Ogron grabbed me and brought me here. But here's the bad thing Ogron thinks I purposely called them to help me so he is continuously attacking me and threatening me that if I don't tell him how I managed to contact them he would continuously attack me and well since I didn't know myself Ogrons been attacking me for how long, you know I'd answer that if I remembered. But I was currently sitting in a cell and my hands handcuffed although there was a spell on the ward so I couldn't do magic and I was quite weak to tell you the truth. What I'm being honest you tell me if you like being attacked by your brothers for doing something you couldn't explain and he's using strong magic if it gets any stronger I think it's gonna start knocking me unconscious. But other than that life's swell. Oh my I just want to go back to the Winx I absolutely can't do this.... Footsteps Ogrons coming back.

Frieda, obviously you don't want to tell us how you got in contact with your friends

I don't know Ogron I don't know how they found me but I'm glad they did now they at least known I'm alive!

Listen I don't want to here anymore excuses now me and my brothers have been discussing your mission plan...

Your sending me on a mission. Great just when I thought this day couldn't get worse.

Find the last fairy of Earth  find her magic trail and tell us where it is.

Closing my eyes I concentrated even if I was able to find her I was not going to tell them. And I felt it the last fairy of earth was near love and pet I had to tell the Winx. My eyes snapped opened.

Well Ogron said coldly

Gardena Park she replied not looking them in the eye and with that they were gone. James Violete please be able to hear me please, please...

Frieda is that you came the voice of her sister

Violete yes, yes it's me listen the last fairy on earth is somewhere near love and pet do keep an eye out I sent them to a different location but they won't be that far behind.

Okay I'll tell them but Frieda are you okay you don't sound....

I'm fine Violete trust me with none of my bothers here I'm going to try and escape. Bye. 

With Violete warning the Winx I'm going to try and escape. Ha they forgot to put the ward back up blocking me from using my magic. Big mistake my brothers. Rainbow break. Bye cell not gonna miss you, my friends need me MAGIC WINX ENCHANTIX

Enchantix!

Ou-u-o-uh!

Enchantix!

Magical powder!

Maximum powers!

Enchantix!

Frieda fairy of rainbows

Now to love and pet.

************************
James! Can anyone tell me if they saw James.

Sorry Violete haven't seen him. What's up.

Okay Bloom I know this is gonna seem strange but Frieda picked up the magic trail of the last fairy of Earth  and  she's here in or around or near love and pet and the Wizards are also looking for her and there not far away.

Alright then I'll go get the rest of the Winx and meet you outside. By the way where is Frieda?

Did someone call my name because if not that was the worst surprise entrance ever.