Don't waste time unless you're wasting it well

For three minutes the winx didn't know what to do, only for three minute yet those three minutes could've been used better.

Flora knew something was wrong the moment the necklace glowed it has never glowed that bright before. She knew they had to go help Frieda so why didn't she say anything, it drove her nuts but she stayed quiet as the winx keep arguing about the situation.

_________________________________
Frieda expected her friends to be there by now, but they hadn't come yet, she didn't answer what to do. She stared at Ogron and saw the anger in his eyes and practically begged him with her eyes to stop whatever he was thinking about.

Yet Ogron didn't care for Frieda's beg he didn't really understand what happened but he had to get all this anger out of him he took his hand and ripped off Frieda's left wing within one of the three minutes the winx had used to debate the situation.

_________________________________
The necklace was glowing so much that it almost burnt the fairies wearing it but still the winx ignored it and kept fighting over what to do.

_________________________________
Frieda screamed out in pain after her left wing was ripped off, she felt alone, scared, useless, and vulnerable. She saw Ogron reach out for her right wing Frieda cried to her brother to stop yet Ogron didn't listen as he started slowly ripping out Frieda's right wing putting the fairy in more pain than before.

The other wizards had no idea what Ogron was doing but they knew they couldn't talk sense into him, the only one who was able to do that was Frieda and well it didn't seem to work out for her.

_________________________________
Enough! James shouted at the winx. Haven't you seen your necklaces. I just heard Frieda's scream because of you girls she might be hurt. No let's stop wasting time and go try and save her.

No one argued with him and the all teleported to where she was. What they walk in on was a horrific sight. Frieda's left wing was lying on the floor all color drained from it yet a scream brought them back to reality as they saw Ogron pull off Frieda's right wing as well.

James made his way towards the scene punched Ogron as hard as he could on his face sending him into a wall. The four wizards disappeared after that.

The three girls the wizards held capture were free. Thank you, they told the boy, we didn't know what to do they threatened Frieda with us she was willing to give herself up for us.

That's Frieda for you, she'll do anything she can to protect those she cares about. James made his way over to the girl, it looked as she was trying to force herself to stay up but the second she made eye contact with him she smiled and let herself fall into unconsciousness. He stared at her and knew if the winx hadn't taken so long they could have prevented this from happening. He picked her up and made his way back to the Winx.

Flora looked up as she saw James coming she felt tears roll down her cheeks as she hugged her sister so tightly and cried, she could've stopped this from happening she could have been a better friend. They where like sisters, family and yet she wasn't able to be there for Frieda when she's been there so many times for her.

Jessica put her hand on Flora's, hey she's going to be okay, she's a fighter this one she can get through anything if she puts her mind and heart to it. Jessica took her free hand and pushed Frieda's hair out of her face. She then hugged the girl next to her, a girl she had no idea who she was, but she hugged her because she understood that she cared for Frieda as much as they did. And while Jessica, Sabrina, and Vivian didn't have magic powers like Frieda did or like these girls in front of them had, but they had Frieda, and powers or not they would always be there for their friend.