The final battle

Eric sat alone in his room bringing his fingers to his head, what had happened last night he couldn't remember. He remembered Frieda was hurt and he was taking care of Violete but after that everything was a blur. Eric heard footsteps outside maybe someone could enlighten him on what happened. He rushed to open the door to find Riven standing outside with James to his right.

Hey Eric how you feeling Riven asked.

Fine. But I'm not sure what happened last night everything seems to be at a distance. What happened is Frieda okay, Eric asked.

Frieda's fine now, Riven said; so you don't remember anything about last night?

No other than the fact Frieda was hurt and I had to bring Violete out of the room that's it after that I don't remember anything, Eric said; why is there something I'm supposed to remember?

You see Eric, Riven started but was cut off by James.

Last night you threw Flora against a wall because she was trying to stop you from seeing Frieda because she needed her rest after that everyone tried to keep you from entering her room and you fought through everyone. Once you got through you were mad because you thought Frieda chose me over you to stay by her side and you went to attack her while she was sleeping, if I hadn't pulled you out of there Frieda would have been hurt. Last night you had that fight you wanted back in the beginning and without Frieda there to stop you I fought back, after you fainted I had Riven bring you back here. Tell me Eric do you remember any of that?

No, I'm sorry James I didn't know, I didn't mean, I never wanted Eric said trying to compose something.

What Eric is trying to say is that he had no clue about what happened last night and he would never want something like that to happen to anyone he cares about and he's sorry for having to put you in that predicament, Riven said.

Apology  somewhat accepted, but be warned Eric and let this be your last warning next time you dare challenge me or dare to hurt anyone else I care about, I will not be scared to obliterate you into nothingness do you understand.

Yes sir, I mean James.

Good, James said turning away from Eric and towards Love and Pet.

He scares me Eric said admittedly.

Honestly who doesn't he scare Riven said.

Frieda, Eric said.

Well yeah but that's because you're girlfriend isn't as big of an idiot as you are; Riven said.

I screwed up bad didn't I, Eric asked him.

Yup. But don't worry Frieda doesn't know what happened last night and it will jprobably stay that way, Riven said.

You're probably right Eric said as he sighed softly.

_________________________________

Frieda sat in her room no one knew she was up so the young fairy enjoyed the peace and quiet because she was sure it wasn't going to last long. Not even a minute later did Frieda hear hushed voices outside her door. Deciding that her relaxing peace and quiet was over the girl made her way to the door turning the doorknob she faced Bloom and Musa, the two seemed to be in deep conversation and didn't realize Frieda. Hi Frieda said grabbing their attention.

Oh, hi Frieda, Bloom said. How are you feeling?

Better Frieda replied. Where's James?

Silence came to the room as the other fairies decided wether or not to tell Frieda what happened last night.