Drama, drama, and more drama

James had placed the crown on Frieda's head, at first nothing happened it was like time was frozen, but then he realized that her eyes had changed to a hash cold purple color; but Frieda's eyes where brown. Her hair slowly changed from it's lovely brown color to a harsh brown with the same color purple as her eyes as highlights. And that's when James realized that Frieda was no longer herself and he was pretty sure Violete realized too because she held a attack ready just in case.

Well look what we have here said Frieda in voice cruel and harsh unlike the chirpy voice Jame had heard that morning. A fairy she said giving a glance towards Violete, and a random kid Frieda sneered.

James had realized it the second she called him kid that the real Frieda was trying to make this one not know about him, for what reason he didn't know. Violete we've got to get that crown off her head there's no way she'll be able to push it off.

You'd be surprised at what Frieda can do but I agree, but technically you've got to get the crown off of her, remember who ever places the crown on her has to be the one to remove it.

You want to take my crown, unlikely she said as she fired several dark magic spells towards Violete and James.

Luckily for James none of the spells hit him but Violete wasn't as lucky as she got hit a few times. I'm fine she reassured James, but she knew he didn't believe her, she didn't even believe herself!

Aw, so cute, NOT! You two are so pathetic Frieda said while firing more and more attacks at them. It was obvious to Frieda that the fairy was the only one being damaged, so why try and hit both targets if she could only hit one, with a smirk on her face she directed an attack only towards Violete, yet quickly realized it was a mistake as the boy came running towards her. Yet she was able to move away in time before he collided with her; she was also glad to see that her spell hit its target as Violete fell to the ground.

James soon found himself at Violete's side helping her to her feet.

No, Violete said I have to distract her all you need to worry about is getting that crown off her head; don't worry about me until that crown is off her head.

James nodded he understood completely as he knew it for himself that siblings would always be there for you and that they'd risk anything to make sure your safe Violete was doing this, she was right and had a point, so he stayed hidden in the shadows until the right moment would come, yet another idea hit him, it would be much easier to grab the crown from higher ground, he could turn into her but explaining how it happened to Violete and Frieda would be terrible he wasn't so proud of having this other side but at certain times he sure was grateful for it. So James had set his mind set as he no longer was standing on the ground but rather floating in the air but it wasn't just floating as he felt her enchantix wings keeping him in the air. Focusing back on what was going on James saw Frieda hit a spell towards Violete's wings and hit its mark he was about to fly over to Violete when he remembered the crown, he quickly flew from out of the shadows towards Frieda and yanked the crown of her head to have it fall to the floor still in one piece. Slowly Frieda's hair changed back to its original color as well as her eyes and then she looked around at the fairy holding her and at her sister on the ground, paying no attention to the fairy holding her Frieda ran towards her sister and gasped it was then when James had realized the last spell Frieda hit directing at Violete's wings. Peering out from behind Frieda he saw cuts all throughout Violete's wings as if someone had taken a knife and dragged it across her wings.

Frieda shakily was repeating I'm sorry, it's all my fault to Violete.

Yet Violete's eye where looking at the fairy standing behind Frieda, James Violete asked it was then when Frieda turned around to acknowledge the fairy. An enchantix she had strikingly bright red hair that looked just like Blooms but Blooms enchantix didn't look like that, but then Frieda remembered the name Violete had called out, James Frieda asked her voice quite and barely heard as she stared at the girl in front of her, is that you.