A little bit of laughter can always help

James watched the girl cry he placed his hand on his shoulder yet she didn't stop he could tell she was feeling so many emotions at once, betrayal, vulnerability, but most of all Frieda had finally feared her bothers she never was afraid of them before but the thought of them doing something destructive that could last forever. It's alright Frieda he said coming back to his senses. They won't touch you again I'll make sure of it. Frieda we care for you and we want to protect you.

Are you sure James, Frieda said harshly. I overheard what you guys where saying it's one of the many bonus powers that come with being a Rainbow fairy your able to hear other people's conversations. You and Flora wanted to come immediately but those five decided they where not sure and debated about it, we'll winx you know what happened in those three minutes, you forced me down to this. You made this happen, how stubborn are you. Tears welled up in the fairies eyes once more. I trusted you, for people I barely knew I trusted you and I lead myself to believe that even though I didn't know you as well as you've known each other that I could still fit in. I fought against my cousin last year, I'm fighting against my brothers this year and yet I don't even know if we are really friends. I'm not sure what's going on anymore but I've had enough of it.

Honestly how many times do you think I can take this fighting, at least I know I would never swoop down to the level you're at and not help my friend when they really need it, at least I was there for you; and this is how I get treated back in return. Friends are supposed to fight, yes but definitely not like this. It is as if we are each other's enemies; tell me winx, what more can I possibly say or do. I've done everything I could and yet in the end we some how end up back into this situation. I don't want to do this, I didn't sign up for this. Frieda said angrily at her friends.

Frieda, Bloom called out trying to some how get her to agree, but now that you don't have wings you won't be able to help to take down your brothers maybe you should sit this one out.

Frieda turned to the girl anger filled her eyes, how dare you! After everything they've done to me this gives me just about a million more reasons I need to fight them and wings or no wings I think I will be very capable of taking on my brothers, now if you have the issue regarding that I'm not strong enough why don't I prove to you that I am? Frieda said while raising her right hand.

Yet James grabbed her hand before anyone could get hurt. That's enough, at his words the anger in Frieda's eyes disappeared, replaced with regret, if James hadn't stopped her would have she really gone to harm her friend.

Bloom took a step back, not realizing how much power Frieda held in her words alone and for some reason Bloom thought Frieda was much stronger than she was leading on. Not only that, but there was a darkness in Frieda, a darkness Bloom hadn't seen before. Understanding her place Bloom glared at Frieda, how was it a girl they barely knew somehow gained the leadership she once had and dreamed of.

James looked around wondering how far into believix they where, were they close to the finish because honestly as he looked around it seemed impossible for this story to end well. Yet the determination in Frieda's eyes told him that she wasn't giving up any time soon. He knew too well how this story ended on one part yet on the other he didn't. He looked in between Frieda and his sister it seemed as they where forcing him to choose one or the other and even if Bloom was his sister he wasn't sure why he didn't immediately pick her. James knew them fighting would get them no where. He looked at both of them and sighed this was not going to be easy. Okay both of you need to stop, fighting will get us no where. You he said facing Bloom have to accept the fact Frieda wants to fight against her brothers, all of you do he said turning to the Winx. And you James said turning to Frieda, need to take it down a notch, okay, because right now if all you seven do is fight then this may never end. The wizards of the Black Circle need to be stoped but that could only happen when you guys make up. We are stronger together than we are divided, you guys need to makeup, do something but you need to be on the same page. I don't care if I have to lock you in a room until you makeup, but I will do it!