Bringing back magic

The winx huddled up discussing their plan. It seemed simple but they knew it was going to be hard. The girls where snapped out of there thoughts by a knock on the door.

Come in Flora called half hoping it would be Frieda but she wasn't too disappointed when it wasn't her, she didn't expect Frieda to just come back after everything happened. Flora wasn't bias to the situation but she did listen in a few times when they talked about her. Looking up forcing herself out of her thoughts she saw James. Hey James did you find her?

Yes James said quickly trying to make it obvious to the girl that he didn't want to talk about it. Yet to his displeasure she didn't get the hint as she proceeded to ask him questions as where her friend was and if she was all right and why wasn't she coming back. James took a deep breath and answered, she's fine Flora, she's at her old home before she discovered she was a fairy, and she's not coming back because she needs some time to herself. Now if you excuse me James said before the girl could say anything else; I need to go speak with my sister.

Flora was disappointed to say the least she felt a connection with Frieda that she didn't feel with the other winx. She trusted Frieda like a sister and some times Frieda truly felt like one. Flora stared up at the rainbow in the sky and it truly felt like her sister was right besides her.

Alright Bloom said James is joining us in trying to bring magic back to Earth and so is Roxy. So girls I've been thinking that we need to do something that everyone will see just to slowly bring magic back and well lately it's been saying on the news that there's been a robbery in one of the malls shops by the Acrobatic Thieves. So we could just walk around the mall and if they show up we'll show them whose boss.

Well it's not a guaranteed of helping us but we can give it a shot Aisha said.

Yes, you know what this means; SHOPPING!!! Stella squealed excitingly.

They entered the mall and started looking around for anything suspicious. Well all except Stella she had her eyes on a pair of high heels.

Let's split up and don't look too suspicious Bloom said.

Bloom, listen I know we haven't spent a lot of time together so I'm hoping that we could. I know I'm going to leave soon and I want to know this you better. James said looking at his sister with love and guilt in his eyes.

Why do you have to leave James, isn't possible for you to just stay here. Bloom asked with hope in her voice.

Afraid not Bloom I was brought here technically by Frieda when she no longer needs or seeks my help it will be my time to leave. And when that time comes I will have to return back to my home. I'm not ever supposed to exist here, please understand Bloom that back home I also have my sister Bloom counting on me along with her friends. I can't abandon them.

But you can't abandon me either, or did you forget I'm also your sister. I get you where brought here to help Frieda but that doesn't mean you spend every second with her, that doesn't mean you always have to take her side. Ever since I figured out you where my brother I felt this connection with you and I don't want to lose it or you.

They stood there for a moment forgetting the world around them and stared into each other's eyes; the eyes of the fairy practically begging him yet the moment of silence was broken when they heard a shriek.

James quickly looked up to see the robbers they were looking for, holding a girl hostage. We have to help her, you and the winx surround them and I'll go get people's attention.

But James, yet the boy hadn't given her time to argue because when she turned around he was already a good run a way from her. Winx I found the robbers come from different angles to surround them Bloom said through telepathy. Once she got a reply she started making her way towards the robbers. Once spotting all the other girl they nodded at each other and transformed. After the completion of transforming they stepped out of the shadows, all keeping their eyes on the robbers. They heard a familiar voice knowing it was James calling out to reporters and people that he saw the robbers grab a girl hostage over where they were; as the girls stepped into action.