Chapter 5 ~We Shall Choose

A/N So I had the courage to tell my crush that I liked him. But it backfired because when I went up to talk to him I got hit in the head by a basketball ;-; at least he didn't laugh. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Pack house (on top or on the side)

Chapter 5 ~ We Shall Choose

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom ~Aristotle

********************

Axel's POV

I snuggled up into my blankets getting comfortable <Wake up bitch it's time for school> Keiran sang. 

<Can you not call me bitch I have a name you know> I told him.

<Yes, your name is bitch now get up> he demanded.

"Wake up bitch it's time for school" my father yelled as he busted into my room.

<See> was all Keiran said 

"You thot, go away I'm sleeping" I told my father.

"I don't know what a 'thot' is so that doesn't affect me" he said while jumping on me "Axel you're such a good pillow" he said while applying all of his weight on me.

"Get off of me you fat lard. I can't breathe" I whined

"I won't get off until you get up" he told me while making himself comfortable.

"Well how do you expect me to get up when you're laying on me, dumbass" I grumbled.

"Oi, you're always grumbling these days I think your boyfriend is rubbing off on you" he said.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said defensively while pushing my father off of me.

"And my son isn't gay" he countered while getting off the ground.

My dad's beta/best friend -Justin- suddenly ran into the room "I felt an earthquake what happened" he said as he entered the room with Marisa behind him.

"You prick I only fell off the bed" My dad exclaimed.

Justin nodded "I'll lay off the girl scout cookies if I was you" he said before running out with my dad chasing behind him.

"It's been two weeks since we've been working on the project. How's it coming along" Marisa said.

I sat up and looked at her "It's coming along fine I guess" I shrugged.

She shook her head "You don't have anything done do you" she asked.

"Not one thing" I told her.

She laughed and walked towards the door "You better get ready or you're going to make us late" she said while pointing to the clock and walking out.

I looked at the clock and my eyes widened it's 7:00 school starts at 7:40 those fuckers didn't even think to wake me up until now. I got up and ran to my restroom <In all honesty I was up for an hour but didn't want to wake you> Keiran said.

<Shut the fuck up you whore> I growled.

<If I'm a whore doesn't that make you one to> he chirped.

I ignored him and continued my morning routine as fast as I could.

*****************

"Today's lesson is about mate's and the mating process isn't that exciting" My wolf 101 teacher Mrs. Rodriguez exclaimed. Wolf 101 is basically a class for werewolves only and it teaches us everything about werewolves like the history and shit like that. I had this class with April and Marisa which was great because now I won't be totally bored.