Chapter 24 ~My Father Is A Hunter

A/N I'm making a lot of time skips but don't worry I'll try to keep you guys informed and updated on what has been going on in their lives. This chapter is also going to be switching from James POV to Axel's a lot. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 24 ~My Father Is A Hunter

After all, soulmates always end up together. ~Rosie Dunne 

********************

James POV

It's been 4 months since I left and I have to admit I miss Axel more than I thought I would. I wonder how he's doing and if he has forgotten about me yet. I talked to Stacy last week and she told me that he knows about me getting married. Well I'm not married yet if that's what your thinking dear reader. They wanted to know how Adelina and I got along before they made any plans for the wedding. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door "Come in" I answered emotionless. Ever since I got here I've been trained to not show any emotion like at all. Because showing emotion means you're 'weak'.

Adelina came in wearing her usual skin tight clothes that are hardly appropriate "Jamesy, I'm horny" she whined and sat on my lap.

"Why are you coming to me for. Go masturbate or some shit" I growled and stood up to leave only to be pinned to the wall. 

"Tsk, James I want you" she said trailing her hands up and down my chest. 

I pushed her hands away "I'm busy" I said coldly and going to walk away. 

She pulled me back from the shirt collar and pinned me against the wall again "No you're not. I made sure that daddy gave you a free day today" she ripped my button shirt open making my eyes widen. She ran her hands up my bare chest and started to kiss my neck it burned and not in a good way. She suddenly froze "What's this" she asked tilting my head to the side to see my mark better.

The mark Axel left on me never disappeared and I loved it, it showed people who I belong to. "That's nothing" I pushed her away and tried to cover my mark as much as possible.

She snorted "Do you know what my father does for a living" before I could answer she cut me off "He's not only a mafia boss he's a hunter. You know he hunts people well their not people at all their monsters. He hunts the kind of thing that left that mark on your neck" she gritted. 

"What are you talking about" I asked showing my confusion.

She laughed "That's just great they didn't even tell you what they are. They just marked you I bet you guys fully mated too" she touched it and it sent a bolt of electricity up and down my body "By the looks of it I'm assuming they are the Alpha. Was it a boy or a girl" she grabbed fistfuls of my shirt and pulled me forward.

I looked down not answering her question she scoffed "So he was male" she pushed me into the wall "Listen to me you will cooperate with me or I'll daddy about your little...affair and trust me when I say lover boy back home will be killed" she threatened. "Now you will fuck me or I tell daddy. It's your choice faggot" she snarled.

I gulped and listened to whatever she said. 'I'm doing this to protect Axel' I told myself somehow I know Axel is aware that I'm cheating on him yet again.

*******************

Axel's POV

I was washing the dishes but it was a little hard with my huge stomach. I was 4 months along and only had 2 months before I pop. Werewolves aren't like humans we are only pregnant for 6 months. "Do you need help, Alpha Axel" I heard a voice coming from my right. 

I looked and saw an omega girl about 10 standing next to me "Please" I almost begged.

She laughed "Move over I'll wash the dishes and you dry them" she ordered.

I rose my eyebrows "Did you just order me" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me "Yes, now get to it or do you need help" she asked.

I laughed that was the scary things about wolf pups they were extremely smart so you had to be careful around them. I picked up a plate and started to dry it suddenly there was a burning sensation on my neck. I stopped and touched my neck but it was gone I shook my head 'I'm probably imagining things' I thought while continuing to dry the dishes. 

Pain suddenly flared in my lower stomach and my neck started to burn again "Alpha Axel, are you okay" she asked while rushing to my side.

She took the dish away from my hands and helped me to a chair another omega woman rushed into the room. The rest of the were outside training except for the children and the pregnant of course I fell into the pregnant category. "Is everything alright" she asked me after she shooed the 10 year old out of the room and closed the kitchen door.

"My mate is cheating on me" I said with tears in my eyes.

She gasped and her eyes had a murderous glint in them "I didn't know you had a mate well I knew you had a mate but I never met him" she said cautiously trying not to say the wrong words.

"That's because he moved to Italy I never told him about being a werewolf or about us being mates and he was human. This is my fault I don't even know why I'm over reacting I knew he was going to get married 3 months ago" I told her.

She stood me up "Come one Alpha let's take you to your room so you can lay down. I'll bring you some ice cream and I'll make you a bunch of snacks just stay in bed and watch movies" she instructed "I'll send Beta Marisa and her mate up as soon as I can" we reached my bedroom and she helped me into bed. 

"If you don't mind me asking why aren't you training with the rest of the pack" I didn't want to sound rude but she wasn't pregnant at least she didn't look like it. 

She laughed "It's okay to ask I gave birth a week ago the doctor wanted me to stay in bed though I had triplets" she told me. I nodded "I'll be back with you snacks and some movies for you to watch just lay down and relax" she left the room and I sat in silence.

******************

James POV (again) 

I stayed looking up at the ceiling I felt dirty and I wanted to crawl in a whole and die. I heard Adelina shuffling around the room "That was the best fuck ever we should do it more often" she said.

"Get out of my room" I hissed while siting up and glaring at her.

"Alright, alright you're always so cold you should be grateful that I'm not telling daddy" she scoffed. I didn't answer I just glared at her she sighed "Fine I'm going. But I'm telling daddy that I want to marry you because out of all the suitors he found me you're the hottest and you have a big di-" I cut her off.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out" I seethed.

She flinched at my tone and left the room I sighed and laid back down I want Axel here.

*****************

Axel's POV (this is the last change I promise) 

I was watching The Notebook and stuffing my mouth with ice cream and fudge brownies. "I don't need a man I can do just fine on my own" I mumbled to myself while stuffing my face with more ice cream. 

Marisa barged into the room "Dillion told us what happened" Marisa said. 

April came in holding their 3 month old daughter in their hands "She also made more snacks for us" April moved to the side and Dillion entered the room holding a bunch of chips, candy, drinks, and homemade treats. "Thank you, Dillion" April said.

Dillion nodded and excuse herself "Do you want to talk about it" Marisa asked.

I shook my head "I want to forget about him. Care to going me" I invited.

They nodded and sat down next to me and I made a silent promise to myself. I don't need a man in my life I only need my friends and family.

*********************

A/N A triple update even I surprised myself but when I start writing it's hard for me to stop. Well BYE!!!