Chapter 25 ~A Run In With Vampires

A/N I'm doing one last time skip I think you guys are tired of them by now I'm sorry. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 25 ~A Run In With Vampires 

I know nothing with any certainty. But the sight of the stars makes me dream. ~Vincent Van Gogh

******************

Axel's POV

"I'm due in three days what am I doing searching through a blizzard" it was early November and there was already a major blizzard. 

<Really? I thought it was a minor blizzard> Keiran joked.

I smiled but didn't answer. Keiran barley started talking again maybe it's because the baby is coming soon. <It's too dangerous out here especially with all the hunters that are lurking around lately> I told Keiran <We should have brought back up why did we go alone> I asked.

<Because we're impulsive sons of bitches> he answered.

Suddenly I heard hisses I sniffed the air and froze <Keiran> I whimpered afraid of what might happen to my pup.

<Calm down we'll be fine> he said calmly. 

<How? Maybe if we were able to shift we'll have a small chance but I'm pregnant I can't shift> I screamed to him.

"What are you doing crossing our lands, mutt" A gruff voice hissed.

"I didn't know I can't see through the blizzard. Please just let me go I don't want to fight I'm pregnant" I whimpered.

"Shut up" he roared.

I whimpered again and backed up I bumped into a firm and surprising warm chest that sent shivers down my spine. I turned around and backed up a bit and looked around me <We're surrounded> I told Keiran.

<I know I can see what you see dumbass> he sighed <And stop whimpering so much you're an Alpha> he growled.

Suddenly I felt water pool in between my legs I looked down and cursed "My water just broke" I said out loud. 

The vampires looked slightly alarmed but the continued to glare at me "It doesn't matter in a few seconds you and your bastard child will be dead" one of them hissed. 

Why do they always hiss I thought while looking at them they made advances towards me and I screamed when the first contraction hit. They stopped and looked alarmed "What the hell no one touched him" one of them said.

"It's the contraction's" I whimpered in pain. 

"What the hell is going on here" A female voice yelled.

"Lady Clarissa there's a trespasser get back it's an Alpha" a tall guy said.

"You do not tell me what to do" she hissed while pushing through the crowd of vampires. She stopped walking when she saw me "He's pregnant and you guys want to kill him whats wrong with you" she screamed. I muffled another scream when another contraction hit "What's wrong with him" she asked worriedly.

I looked up at her very she herself was very pregnant that made me wonder why she came out here. "What are you doing standing there help me get him to the infirmary" she yelled.

"I'm sorry Lady Clarissa we can't our orders are to kill all trespassers" they held her down and grabbed me forcefully.

"NO STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE" she screamed desperately trying to get out of their hold. 

The temperature seemed to drop and another voice spoke up "Why are you restraining my wife" an authoritative voice said calmly.

The released her instantly and paled -more than they already were- "Lord Jackson" that name rang a bell but I couldn't remember where I heard it.