Chapter 9 ~Skinny Dipping Is Good For The Soul

A/N I'm aware that my book has spelling errors or wrong words in certain sentences I'll go back and fix it up after I finish the book. Just letting it out there so there wouldn't be any comments on all the errors I have.

Cameron Monaghan as Noah Daniels (up top or on side)

Chapter 9 ~Skinny Dipping Is Good For The Soul

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams ~Dr. Seuss

********************

Axel's POV

"Axel move your ass over you're taking up all the bed space" Ricky complains

"I'm taking all the bed space? You're practically laying on top of me while there's a spot over there just for you" I complain back while burying my head in my pillow.

"But you're so comfy" he sighs with comfort as he bury's his face farther into my back.

"Should I come back or" I heard a voice say from the door.

I sprung out of my bed causing Ricky to fall off in the process I faced the door and saw James standing there. James had his classic blank look on but this time it was different there was some kind of emotion swimming in his eyes I just couldn't put my finger on what it was. "James what are you doing here" I ask trying to hide my surprise but I failed miserably.

Ricky gets off of the floor rubbing his head "You fucking ass what was that for" Ricky glares at me. He turns around and when he sees James his glare falls and is replaced with a surprised look "James Marshall what a surprise may I ask what you're doing in Axel's bedroom or house for that matter" Ricky asks.

"I could ask you the same thing" James grunts.

They both look at me and I shrug "Ricky is my friend and he slept over. And James is my partner for a project from school. But I didn't know you we're coming over today" That last part was pointed to James.

"Well this is awkward I'm gonna go ask Mama Grey what's for breakfast" Ricky said while pushing past James and out the door.

"Put some clothes on dumbass" I yelled after him.

"It's fine I'm wearing boxer briefs" He calls back

I sigh and roll my eyes "He seems interesting" James said he moved and sat down on my desk chair "April called me over though she didn't explain why she wanted me over" he explained.

"If April called you over why did you come to my room" I asked with a raised brow.

"She told me to come wake you up. And that's when I walked into you and Ricky Jefferson" he said his voiced laced with bitterness.

"Why are you so bitter" I spoke without thinking.

James looked at me "I'm not bitter" he snapped.

I sighed and got out of bed and went to brush my teeth "You totally are bitter" I said with a foamy mouth.

"Am not" James shot back from where he was standing by the restroom door.

I gave him a 'really' look before going back to brushing my teeth <Maybe he needs to get laid> Kerian spoke up.

<I'm not fucking him if that's what you're suggesting> I tell him.

<It was just a thought> he sighs.

<Sure it was> I snorted.

I finished rinsing and I turned towards James "Get out I need to shower" I tell him.