Chapter Three

((Finished editing))

Percy POV.

Its been 2000 chaos years (2 earth years) since i became commander storm.

But, besides that chaos, called a meeting of me and my team. When i got there chaos was waiting. I was the last one to arrive.

"Hello Lord chaos" I said bowing with a smirk.

"How many times have I told you don't call me lord, Percy Jackson also storm commander of the chaos army" he said back.

"Don't call me Percy!" Before he had a chance to make a comeback Luke cut in,
"powerful people stop arguing before you blow up another planet!"

"Hey we didn't blow it up we simply rearranged it." I said.

"So father what have you called us here for?" the reason I called him father is he adopted all of us.

"well there is a problem on earth there is a norse god on the loose and he is threatening earth and the gods, that is why I am sending you there to help" he said.

I must have looked pretty surprised because then he said "you may only reveal your selves if you wish or if you absolutely have to. I have packed your bags because we must leave right away ."

He opened a portal and when we stepped out we were in the Olympians thrown room and of course they were arguing.

"hello i am commander storm if the chaos army and we are here to help with the threat that is coming" i interrupted.

"Zeus what is he talking about, what threat?" asked Annabeth, who was standing in front of athena.

When I heard her I noticed that the seven were standing infront of their godly parent anlong with claresse and the stolls.

"The threat is Loki a norse god that wants to take over the mortals and he has teamed up with kronos to defeat us as well" Zeus anwsered.

"What?! kronos, I thought he was defeated by Percy" Annabeth yelled. 

"yes but after Percy's um tragic run in with medusa Kronos conntacted Loki over facebook." hades concluded.

"How in hades did he go on facebook!" Jason yelled.

"1st I wish that you demigods would stop using my name as a curse word and 2nd I gave them wifi to moderniz the underworld but i blocked some stuff." hades anwsered.

"Well anywho there is a group of people that have dealt with loki before and i need you ,commander storm to go and make contact with them" Zeus said, "you may know them as the avengers they can be found at stark tower, any volunteers?"

I looked around the room and Annabeth raised her hand, my eyes widened. "well its settled then, storm, Annabeth we are sending you to their meeting that they are holding at five o-clock." Zeus bellowed.

"excuse me commander Storm isn't that name also the name of that lady from the x-men?" Leo asked stupidly. 

"Leo!" Piper yelled, then smacked him.

"Well now that thats settled i may ask who are you under those hoods?" asked Athena.

"We may only revel who we are only if we wish." I said, "also we are heros that died in battle or on quest in honor and personally i have not been on earth in 2,000 years."

After that i saw Annabeth's face had shown excitement and then it fell as said the 'i have not been on earth in 2,000 years' part. I know, I know, that was chaos years, but I wish to remain anonymous.

"I am guessing we are staying at camp halfblood." I asked and zeus nodded.

"Annabeth and the rest of you please show my army around camp." chaos asked the demigods. I opened a portal and my army and the rest stepped through Annabeth stayed behind.

"Well are you coming?" I asked.

"Are you sure it's safe?" she asked. I nodded and stepped through with her behind me.

Man that was long and yay i figured out how to make it bold! hope you liked it my cupcakes - me