Chapter sixteen

Hehe yay you cupcakes don't know if this is the last chappy or not hehe read on to the awesomeness hehe her ya go fanlings ;D
-Kitty

Leo POV.

At dinner chaos announced that Murphy was the one that poisoned commander Ycrep and that we had to watch out for him. I had i feeling we were not going to find him. After dinner at the camp fire all of the campers were giving ideas of things that could possibly cure the poison. I was thinking of different plants and suddenly i thought of moonlace on cali's island, i stood up suddenly. "yes leo, do you have an idea?" chiron asked. "yes i do and i know exactly what plant can cure the commander" i said. "Well what is it my boy!" Chiron said excitedly. "On Calipso's island there is a magical plant called moonlace that has healing properties and can maybe cure him!" I exclaimed. "How will we get to it and who will go, my dear boy" chiron said looking very excited, well as excited as you can be for a centaur. "I can, because i have a crystal and a machine that can get me there on my newly rebuilt festus thanks to Mr. Stark!" i said with my signature grin. "well then i grant you the quest you shall leave imedietly." chiron said shooing me away. so about a half and hour later i was packed up climbing up festus. i was finally going to see her! yay! yep I'm a guy that just said YAY!
Anyway i said goodbye to sparkey, beauty Queen, haz , annie and my big iguana boy and of course my building buddy, iron man. yep the great toney stark is my buddy yep I'm super sized mcshizzle the buddy to iron man. ok any way i took off towards where the arrow in my device was pointing.
Soon i saw her island, she was on the beach looking ad beautiful as ever. when I landed i jumped off and landed wrong and fell. Cali rushed over to me. "Leo?!" she gasped. "hey sunshine miss me?" i said smirking still on the ground. when i tried to get up it felt i shape pain in my ankle. "gah!" i exclaimed a little louder than i meant to. I was on the ground again. Cali knelt down to inspect my ankle. "Leo Valdez, my silly repair boy, it seems you have gone and broken you ankle." she said with a grin on her face. "well sunshine at least i did not brake my promise" i said leaning in and kissing her. I can't believe i made it back to my sunshine.

Hehe hello cupcakes the story will be longer thanks to my little Flamin Valdez. Oh no Aphrodite moment coming on, no its too strong no no nooooo
OMG OMG I ADDED CALEO!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHHA
*gasp* thank the gods thats over well goodbye my little booklings! ;D
-Kitty (your leader ;D)

P.s. sorry thats its short ;)

Wait silly face ~(•.•)~