Chapter fourteen

yay (what i put before i have any ideas for a chapter)

OHHHHHHHH HEY GUYS #90's!

Fluffy! Stop it pwees!

Any way cupcakes sorry but i'm not so good at battle seens so sorry if its crappy ;) -kitty (your leader)

Annabeth POV.

I fought monster after monster and i was surprised on how many we had left, and i guess the big help was ycrep I saw him pass me as a big cyclone of water. all i thought when he passes was 'huh i did not know he had power over water, well he can change his appearance' when that thought distracted me a cyclops was trying to sneak up behind me. i heard a big thud and there behind me was ycrep, he had taken down the cyclops. what startled me was that when i looked in his eyes i saw agony hiding behind those gorgeous eyes and before i could thank him he was gone, he was heading towards Kronos, all i could think was 'why does he continue to fight when he is in pain'. i looked over and saw piper defending nico so i rand off to help.

Piper POV.

Nico was hit by a frost giant, so i started defending him. first i charmed spoken the giant to 'kindly go jump in front of a sword'. More and more monsters kept coming i was starting to he over whelmed until Annabeth started helping. We fought side by side over the years we grew closer from mourning over percy. we defeated two cyclops one hydra and three hellhounds. when we got the chance we took nico to the infirmary/arena. When we started to walk back to the fight everyone was watching ycrep fight kronos.

Thor POV.

Loki and I fought back and forth. i swung at his head with my hammer he dodged and swung his kane at me it caught my leg i fell to the ground because he cut my leg deeply. He walked up in front of me "looks like the tables are turned, brother" he said with a laugh. Suddenly he was struck be lightning i looked up and saw Jason flying above he nodded at me and flew off. i got up and limped over to my brother "Loki, stop trying to take over midguard as long as the avenger are here you will never prevail." I said to him i then set my hammer on top of him, it was my way of keeping him there. I then walked over to see Per-ycrep fighting Kronos.

sorry its late but I like to have my fun I cant sit inside all day and also muwa ahahahahahahahah next chappy will have the best fight seen ever or not hehe. also spoiler alert *wispers* there will be percabeth. now I must go train bye bye -kitty

P.S. sorry its short ;D