Chapter ninteen

Hey cupcakes sadly this story is almost over, but there shall be a sequel so yay! ;D
-Kitty

Percy POV.

I felt some presences approach me and i was surprised it wasn't some Apollo campers with some more nectar or ambrosia. Wait i sould explain the poison put me in some state where i could hear and feel whats going on but i couldn't talk or move. so i was happy to learn that it was leo with some cure i immediately felt 10 times better. And I could finally move but i was still sore. I felt them walk away, and i slowly opened my eyes and a slight moan from the relieve of seeing the very familiar infirmary ceiling. the whole time i was poisoned i put about 1/4 of my strength into keeping my appearance in check. When i sat up i felt my eyes flicker a bit to the old sea-green, but i quickly changed them back to the blue. Will saw me sit up and brought me a small cup of nectar. i hastily drank it. "thanks will, so where is chaos?" i asked. "oh he went to the big house to tell about his mini-quest just a minute ago with some pretty girl" he replyed. "okay, can i go?" i asked. He thought for a second and then looked like a light bulb went on in his head. "sure, but you have to use these." he said as a pair of crutches materialized in his hand, huh must be an Apollo thing. My face light up at the fact that i can get out of here, i hate feeling useless. "thanks, Will" i said taking true crutches and handing him some drachmas. I took a few uneasy steps, but eventually got the hang of it. i under stood why i need these man was i sore. so when i walked out the door the sun was BRIGHT! Ow. 'Ah so bright. thanks apolo' i said in my head and you can imagine my surprise when i heard 'your welcome dude' in my head. after i got over the surprise i laughed a little giving my a couple of strange looks. anyway when I arrived at the big house i walked right in and as i thought the guest was calypso, and i walked in just in time to hear the part about leo promising to save calypso. 'Aww' i thought and i must have said that out loud because they all looked at me. "sup" i said with a smirk. "Storm! glad you're up ad i see you heard the story." chaos said getting up and hugging me. "ow still sore, sir" i said giving emphases on the word sir. "how many times have i told you not to call me that, commander storm slayer of-" "dont finish that sentence," I hissed not wanting him to name everything revealing my true identity. He mumbles "fine" acting like a baby because i ruined his fun. "anyway, chiron when is dinner im starving," i said. "well it should be right about..." I conch shell blew in the distance. "now" he finished.

So hope ya like it see ya.
-kitty

Lol Jk i can't leave on that read on

Annabeth POV.

When we arrived at dinner Ycrep went strait to the chaos table and started digging in. ug boys. When Ycrep was done he walked up to chiron and asked him a question i guess because chiron nodded. then everyone got up and headed to the bonfire.

~|~|~to the fireness place hehe~|~|~

"I would like to congratulate leo on his quest and dear miss calypso who is finally free of her curse" chiron said. i looked over at leo and Cali, which seems to be her nickname, leo looked happy with Cali leaning against him. i smiled. percy and i used to do that, this thought brought a sad smile to my face and some slow tears to my eyes. "i would also like to congratulate commander Ycrep, now that he is cured of the poison, but sore. also i would like to inform all of you that the warriors will be staying her permanently due to their efforts in the war" chiron said with a large grin in his face. "and lastly the commander would like to speak" he said motioning ycrep to come up the stage. when attempted to walk up the stairs with his crutches, and he almost fell down to the ground. good thing that before he could hit the ground grover caught him, and helped him up to the stage. ycrep said thanks to grover and stared what he had to say. "hi um when I first came here i didn't trust any of you," he smiled slightly "now i would trust my life in any of your hands, well exept for Murphy" he said while everyone laughed at his joke about the secret son if Kronos. "I guess now you guys would like to know my story, 2,000 chaos years ago i was betrayed and thrown out like trash. but i didn't care because i had my girlfriend, but that changed when i was on my way to get a ring i was going to propose to her with i found her cheating on me with some random wuss that couldn't even lift a sword. haha yeah he was a jerk." every one laughed at that last bit. He sighed "i have confession to make, my name is not ycrep, that's just my name backwards" he paused and smirked as everyone was either confused or still trying to figure it out i was part of the shocked one as PERCY changed out of his disguise with the biggest smirk i have ever seen. i stood straight up and jumped at him kissing him as soon as he stood up grover joined up to also hug him soon we all were just a very large group hug and the first thing he said was "ow annabeth your squishing me, im still sore ya know," he said in a voice a five year old would use. i finally found my seaweed brain!

Hello cupcakes i hope you liked the extra long chappy and the next on will be the epilogue hehe yay see ya
-kitty