Chapter fifteen

Yay its te altimate fight seen woohoo sory if it crappy i am not good with fight senes so enjoy my little cupcakes and please tell meh what ya think ;D
-Kitty

Persassy POV. (Had to do that) HEY I'M JJ I'M NOT INSANE! Yes you are fluffy

Well poison does not help with fighting i was sweating and i felt a little warm but i still had to fight. He lunged for my stomach i side steped. i swung for his head, he ducked. the fight went liked this for a while, until he lunged and landed on me "any last words?" he asked. i smirked "yeah, bye bye" i stabed him in the stomach with a hidden dagger i had in my sleve and pushed him off. "but it not possable, no only-" he gasped "your him!" he said before i sent him to tartarous after that i calapsed. the last thing i heard was luke yelling "COMANDER!" Before i blacked out.

Annabeth POV.

We all watched as Ycrep took down with a dagger that looked like mine, the one that i lost in tartarous, kronos. when he calapsed i started to run. "Thor help us get him to the infermary" i said as i ran past him. when i got to the comader that guy ,golden, was there with his back to me with his hood fown so he could look at the commander better, he had blond hair that only could belong to "Luke!" I yelled when i figured it out. How did he- how-but- uh. "Annabeth" he said turning to me. suddenly chaos was in front of us. He neeled down next to the uncontous commander, he put his han on his for head and gasped "he has been poisoned" was all he said before thor walked over and gave a respectful bow to the creater of the universe, then the norse god of thunder got up and picked up Ycrep. luke, chaos and i followed thor the temparary infermary. when we got there all of the apolo kids turned in our direction sencing the poison in the commander's vains. i saw will order many of them to come and help, he also ordered three of his brothers and sisters to bring over a gurny. When they got over the apolo people imedietly got to work. will solstace walked up to luke, thor and i and said "he will be fine i will send someone to tell you when he is stable, in the mean time why dont you go help with clean up of the dust" he then turned to chaos and told him to follow him if he wished and then he walked back over to help Ycrep with chaos following him. And incase you were thinking 'why would they need to clean up the monster dust it is just dust' well the nymphs and the satyrs dont like it they say it's 'bad for the grass.

Will solstace POV. (Haha surprise POV. read on pwees)

I was putting a cast on a broken arm when i felt a powerful poison comming towards the infermary i looked in that direction and i saw that big guy thor carrying the commander towards us with annabeth, chaos and WHAT! is that luke, eh crazier things hae happened. i got everyone in the apolo cabin to go to them i directed two of my sisters and on of my brothers to grab a gurny and to hurry and being it over. When they returned thor set the commander down and they rushed him off. i turned to luke, thor and annabeth and said "he will be fine i will send someone to tell you when he is stable, in the mean time why dont you go help with clean up of the dust" i then turned to chaos and told him to follow me because he looked very worried about his caommander, i guess they were very close.

Hehe sort of a cliffy see ya cupcakes >;D -kitty

Lol nope no cliffy here just more awesomeness hehe bye bye -kitty ;D

Still willy boy's POV.

I walked back to Yrep and started trying to figure out what poison it was, i put my hand on his head and closed my eyes and checked everything, his pulse was a little fast, his mental health was fine except his ADHD and dyslexia. when i opened my eyes i ordered my assistant, Jannet, to give him some nectar and i wrote some notes. when she came back with the nectar and dripped some in his mouth his eyes lazily opened. i walked closer and asked him who poisoned him, he looked exhausted and i saw two emotions in his eyes (1. Hate for who ever did this and (2. Pain. i whispered to Jannet to get some more nectar. "merphy did" he said in a pained and exhausted voice, i was taken back at this. i had Murphy over on a cot. i walked over while Jannet was giving ycrep the nectar. when i got to where he was supposed to be, he was gone.

Ok next chappy will be about them curing ycrep, only if i want them too.
Mwah hahahahahha hahahahahha hehe bye bye ;D -kitty