Epoligue ;D but not over

Hi thank you so much for the reads i love all you cupcakes! This i like right before the sequel so ;D
-kitty

Percy POV.

During my little speech, behind the bleachers (?) i saw a guy watching me but after a couple seconds he seemed to melt in the shadows, huh must have been my imagination. After the hug fest and a nice pat on the back by chiron the gods flashed in. "p-percy is that really you?" Poseidon asked. "yes dad it is." i replied with a very large grin in my face. he walked over to me and seemed to age ten years younger, oh and all the gods are human size, and he gave my the biggest hug ever. "so my son you were the commander all along, who were the other warriors?" he asked. i smiled and ordered them to come over, when the gods arrived they put their hoods back on. "seriously guys take them off!" i said to them. the first one was Nico and Bianca, hades looked like he had seen a ghosts ( SEA what i did there, because im SHORE you did lol bad puns) he also came forward and gave then an awkward hug but they didnt seem to notice it was awkward. next the charlie ( i dont remember how to spell his name ) and Selina, hephestus seemed to blow a gasket and Aphrodite looked like she had just seen a sale on shoes. they both ran and hugged their lost children. Zoe just did also and since Artemis already knew that she just walked up and asked if she wanted to join the hunters, but she refused and then whispered something to Artemis and she nodded. Then Zoe walked straight up to nico and KISSED him on the cheek and he turned a deep red, i knew it OTP. its good to be back.

Yay zoico hehe, so sequel wont be posted for a while so ok I might start another story between so ya have a nice day ;D
-kitty