Chapter Ten

Hey cupcakes i have decided on the name ycrep (e-cr-ep) thanks to they cupcakes who commented enjoy cupcakes and the person who suggested the name was  AphroditeIsAnAuthor. Also thank you all of my little cupcakes for reading this I now have over 1k reads on this story thanks to those who commented enjoy :D -kitty

Percy Pov.

"Well i guess i should tell you, my real name is Ycrep" I told them.

 " Um... Ycrep can i talk to you about um... Loki and Kronos" Thor asked me.

 I said yes and everyone left so we could talk.

 "why did you not revel your true identity?" he asked when everyone was gone. 

"because Thor i still don't trust all of them, they turned their backs on me for that jerk! i just can't, he got the gods to believe him too, he got the whole dam(hehe see what I did there) camp to believe him." I snapped and then I sighed "I'm sorry for snapping at you I'm just annoyed at Murphy."

 "It is alright, my friend" Thor said putting his hand on me shoulder that didn't get an arrow through it "and how are you feeling that, boy got some pretty good swipes on you?" he asked. 

"I'm good but my shoulder hurts and u bet if i get up i will have a limp but nothing a good swim will not fix" i told him, and with that i got up and walked out of the infirmary with Thor right behind me. 

When I got outside i headed to the beach and dove in, i could feel all my cuts and bruises healing after a while i came to the surface and walked to our tent and I was greeted by my friends. 

"How is your shoulder" Bianca asked. 

"it's perfect i took a swim and now it's all healed." I told her. 

"hey Perce are you planning on going to tell your mom you're not dead?" Nico asked.

 It hit me she must have been devastated, 'i hope she did not end up like Luke's mom' i thought. 

"i dont know, i will have to ask Annabeth about her, I thinki'll go and talk to her now, bye" I said walking away.

~~~at the arena~~~

When I got to the arena I saw Annabeth dueling a dummy.

 "Hey Annabeth i have a question for you" i say running up to her. "when you helped me up after that arrow from that twerp, i noticed you had a ring. where did it come from?" 

 "i got it from Percy, well technically Chiron gave it to me because he gave it to him to give to me if anything ever happened to him." she answered twisting the ring around. 

"oh cool and speaking of Percy what happened to his mother?" I asked ready to know. 

"she still lives in her old apartment, but she does not believe he's gone. she is waiting for him to come back and eat some of her blue cookies." she answered. 

"wait did you say blue cookies?" I asked so she would not be suspicious.

 "yeah they were his favorite. well nice chat, but i must get back to pretending that this dummy is medusa." she said turning back to the dummy. 

"ok then goodbye Annabeth" i said running to the stables to meet my old buddy blackjack. 

When I entered the stables i made sure no one was there and I closed the door. i walked up to blackjack and changed back to my original appearance. 

"hi buddy miss me?" i said to him. He looked spooked, well if horses can look spooked

. "Boss is it really you?" 

"yes blackjack its me now how about you give me a ride to my mom's and I will go get you some donuts on the way back to camp after, so do we got a deal" I said to him

"totally boss, but why did ya look different when ya walked in?"  

"Well I'm undercover, and if anyone asks my name is Ycrep," I tell him with a smile. 

"who's gonna ask me? you're the only guy who can speak horse" he said giving me some kind of look, 

"ha ha ok now let's go." I say and take him outside, while changing my appearance back when i got to the door. 

We took off once we got outside

~~~at Sally's apartment~~~

When we got to the to the roof i hoped off and said to him stay here. i ran down to her floor.

 I slowed down and knocked on the door, when she opened the door she had a smile on her face. but it fades a little and she asks "hello how can I help you?" 

"Hello my name Is Ycrep, and It is me that will help you, so may i please come in Mrs. Jackson?" I ask. 

"certainly, would you like some cookies?" she asks pointing at a plate of blue cookies that look fresh out of the oven, "and please, call me Sally."

"yes, but first i must talk to you about your son, Percy" I say.

 her smile falters again but does not disappear. "if you were sent to tell me he is never coming back, you're wrong Percy is to strong to be defeated by a monster he beat when he was twelve" she stated crossing her arms.

 "no Sally nothing of the sort, I am here to tell you a story" i said starting to tell my story from when chaos adopted me and ended when I came to camp half-blood.

"but how does this have to do with Percy?" she asked slightly confused. 

"well you know how I told you about my power to change appearance?" i ask.

"yes what about it?" she says still slightly confused. 

"this is what it has do with it." i say changing back to my old self. 

"Percy!!" she says tackling me into a hug. after that she demanded to know everything that happened before I left.

How did ya like it cupcakes? and again please comment about what you like or did not like. see ya cupcakes later and i realy do read the comments, bye ;D -kitty