Chapter Four

EDITED

I may not update as often and please feel FREE TO COMMENT ok ;D and sorry if words are spelled incorrect autocorrect on my iPod is being stupid -me

Annabeth pov.

The meeting went by so fast I almost got lost in what was happening. I kept asking myself why did I volunteer to go with Storm, maybe because he felt so familiar.

 Anyway, I was showing him and his army camp. When we got to Percyʻs statue storm stopped dead in his tracks. "what's wrong, Storm?" I asked. He blinked as if he was coming back to reality. 

" what?" was his brilliant answer. His army of six bursts out laughing. 

He tilted his head confused. 

" I asked you if you were ok." I told him. 

"Oh yeah I'm ok, I'm just wondering why you have a statue of this guy." he said with what sounded like a tab of bitterness, but it must have been my imagination.

 "Well this is Percy Jackson savior of Olympus slayer of the minotaur, medusa and Ghea. But in the end he was also victim of medusa." I said. 

"How did medusa get to him?" asked, um Golden I think. 

"He ran always because of a mistake" I said on the verge of tears. 

"Well what was this ʻmistakeʻ" Storm said bitterly still staring at the statue.

 "Storm! stop it can't you see she is about to cry!" yelled angel. 

At that, he stormed away towards the forest and Shadow followed him.

 "Um Annabeth can you please show us where we will be staying, please." Beauty said, her voice sounded soothing "and sorry about Storm he has um well he was also a victim of medusa." 

"Of course" I said walking to an empty space near the other cabins. "This is the only free space so you can set up here." I told them walking away.

Sorry this was short, at school they like homework giving so I won't update that much but I will when I can ;D -kitty ( yep I'm starting to put that now cupcakes )