Roses are Red, Cacti Are Prickly. Well, That Escalated Quickly

TW: Cringe alert lol

"Look, (Name), there is no such thing as hot cereal. Its impossible."

"Ha, jokes on you, fool. There is hot cereal and it's called oatmeal," you said, showing the blue hand puppet a picture of Quaker Oats that Google had pulled up on your phone. "Google said so. Suck on it, bitch."

Bon Bon snatched the phone from your hand, running his eyes desperately over the screen. "What!" He yelled, flinging your device a short distance away. You heard the screen crack and scowled at the rabbit in your lap.

"What the hell, Bonnie? Do you even know how expensive Fapple products are? I already had to pay for the screen and battery seperately..."

But said bunny was too busy sulking into your stomach to care about your poor financial decisions. "I don't get it," He mumbled into your shirt. You awkwardly patted his back in condolence.

"Eh, it's all just technicalities at this point. When people say they're eating cereal, they usually mean milk and cheerios." Your words hadn't appeared to do much, so you continued your word vomit. "At least you have... uh, Freddy, right? I'd imagine he's better than any kind of cereal I could come up with." You immediately regretted your words as soon as they left your mouth when Bon Bon looked up at you with a mischievous look.

"Oh? So you think Freddy-senpai tastes better than cereal." That dick! He was completely twisting your words around on you. You didn't like where this was going. Not at all.

You frantically shook your head. "No, no! I just meant, ah, uh, I was just appealing to your relationship with him...? To make you feel better...?" Why were you two even talking about this? Weren't you just having casual debates over random stupid stuff? Good god, you sure hoped Freddy never heard the words spoken. Speaking of...

"Where is Freddy, anyway? Aren't you two like, literally joined at the hand?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, you thought to yourself as the one and only Funtime Freddy sauntered through the Breaker Room door. He was in his human form, that you recently learned they'd had. The only reason they couldn't use them to escape like they wanted was because of how much effort it took to hold the form for any long period of time.

"Its basically like dedicating an entire section of your minds undivided attention to holding our human forms," Bonnie had earlier explained. Apparently it's all mainly smoke and mirrors, too, so any sustained damage would (hypothetically) knock them right back into their normal state.

Freddy's human form was, well, hot. Hey, just because you didn't like the guy didn't mean you couldn't silently appreciate an attractive specimen when you saw one.

His shaggy white hair fell into a portion of his face, slightly covering a luminous, bright blue eye. A black top hat rested atop his head, placed right between a pair of light pink bear ears that matched the rosieness of his cheeks. 10/10 overall. You weren't sure if your opinion could've been considered valid, as your standards could've been considered slightly pathetic, but... Whatever.

You shook your head at the directions your thoughts were headed. The corner of Freddy's mouth tensed in a smirk (God, you hated that word, but it was the only accurate description of the look on his face), as if reading your mind. "I've come to take Bon Bon. We really shouldn't keep the birthday girl long, she's our new friend, right?"

Bon Bon just smirked at you. You didn't like that smirk on his face. It meant bad things.

"Oh I don't know, Freddy. (Name) here seems to have a rather... interesting opinion of you." Bon Bon said, and you wished you could throw him across the room and rip out his voice box. And then stomp on it.

Freddy raised an eyebrow. "What does our new friend think of me, Bon Bon?"

"She says you taste better than c-"

"Probably!" You yelped, cutting the hand puppet off before he could embarrass you forever. "And I never said that. I said you had Freddy, and that he was probably better than oatmeal. You just interpreted that wrong, is all." Your face was burning, you really didn't want to be there.

Both the males stared at you with amusement, a crazier glint to Freddy's eye, and you suddenly felt uncomfortable in your own skin.

"Uh, won't you look at the time, it's almost six! I should probably get going, so I can say bye to Baby and Ballora..." Awkwardly, you stood and shuffled to the door.

"(Name)."

You winced at the sound of Freddy's voice; at the strange feeling you got in the pit of your stomach at the way he said your name. You slowly looked back. "Y-yes?" Mentally cursing yourself for stuttering.

Freddy was smirking again. Such an unusual expression on the Funtime bears face. "I'm sure you taste better than oatmeal, too."

You couldn't get out of there fast enough, hating yourself for the shiver that ran up your spine at his comment.