Baby, It's Cold Outside

"Step right up to the freakshow circus. It's a dead end, is it worth it?

I gotta know where to hide, get through the night.

Cut out my eyes, I'm terrified.

In Baby's Pizza World, you'll never find the door...

She'll come and slice you up.

Blood drips down my hands, I'm giving all I got.

My favourite pizza spot, mechanical robots, can't wait 'til 6am.

Sister Location. You said it wouldn't hurt. You said it wouldn't hurt.

Eyes are wide, feelin' so damn tired but I'm still alive.

All these animals creepin' in the dark, It's like I'm locked in a God damn box.

Scott, what you doin' to these kids? You got 'em up in your games again.

Stuffed inside cuz they're back for revenge.

Sister Location with Baby & Friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on down underground. The show's about to start~"

It was dark. It was musty smelling. Most importantly, it was eerie.

"I'm a mystery, let's make history. I'll find you in the dark, and everyone's waiting," the voice crooned. She was both everywhere and nowhere all at once, overwhelming your senses and driving you mad.

"We can hear your beating heart. Listen to the children cry, we're ripping them apart..."

Then there was light. Not much, just a spotlight aimed at the center of a stage. In the middle was a figure, still rather shadowed by the darkness around it.

"I'm an evil bitch, you'll wanna slit your wrists. I'm Freddy's wicked sis, another deadly sin," her voice was impossible to block out. The notes were surprisingly melismatic despite the from content of the lyrics. "Scream my name, the blood is running down your face, I'm Freddy's wicked sister. I'm an evil bitch."

The figure was obviously the one singing, and you could deduce that she was in fact female. A shiver ripped down your spine at the words in her song. What was the meaning of this?

The silhouette's head snapped to the side, as if reading your mind."Who am I? No information is up at this time. That's right, 2 pigtails, like a bat outta hell."

There was an invisible pressure against your neck, constricting just enough to trigger reactionary panic be without crushing your windpipe. "In a nutshell, I'm born to kill," the voice whispered sweetly into your ears. "Let me stuff you to the brim, you know it's gonna happen quick.

And now you better make a wish, because your fate is looking grim~"

Your eyes widened impossibly wide when the lights finally managed to illuminate the singers face. It was bloody and had an evil grin, but there was no doubt in your mind that the one singing this terrifying song was in fact Circus Baby. The pressure on your neck tightened, and you attempted to scratch at your neck, but your arms refused to respond to your brain's command.

She seemed to grin at your suffering."You naughty kids~ As you bleed out, I'll watch you twitch, your throat is slit-" Here, the force righted even further, cutting your breathing off entirely, "-I'm sassy yes I must admit, I'm still a filthy little bitch. Call me a robot that's bewitched." Black began eating at the corners of your vision. "Metallic  lusciousness, I'm an evil bitch."

Just as  you had finally resigned yourself to your fate, the pressure was gone, and you crumpled to the ground in a shivering heap. You didn't know what was going on. You had no idea what to do or how you got there. But still, Baby didn't seem to be coming for you just yet, so you felt compelled to stay and watch... until you felt something warm and sticky begin to seep through the fabric of your pants.

"Come on down underground. The shows about to end...

I'm a mystery, let's make history.

We are not your friends~"

Recognizing it to be blood, you looked up in shock, only to come face to face with a bloody Baby. You screeched and flailed backwards, landing in a puddle of more blood.

This demonic Baby leaned over you, and for the first time since your alliance, you felt scared of her. You squeezed your eyes shut, preparing to probably die.

"We are not your friends..."

---

You were awoken by a loud knocking noise. You jumped in surprise, only to hit your head on the roof of your car. "Ouch, son of a bitch--" it was then you noticed the girl standing outside your window, gently tapping on it with one gloved finger now.

Something was familiar about her. You took in her frilly red and white lace dress, her bright green eyes, and her high orangey-red pigtails, and it suddenly clicked. "Baby...?"

She smiled brightly, mouthing 'come out.' You hesitated, by now having realized that it was all just a bad dream, and decided to just go with it. You swung the car door open, Baby stepping back before she could get hit by the door.

"Uh- hey, Baby..." you must admit, you did feel a certain connection to the robot. Not in any way was it like your attraction to Freddy- which you would never admit, by the way- but it was more like a... sibling bond. But what did you know?

"Hi, (Nickname)! I saw your car just sitting out here and it got me wondering why you weren't coming in. I guess it's because you somehow fell asleep!" You felt a jolt of metaphorical lightning race across your skin when she called you (Nickname). It drastically confused you, but before you could dwell on it Baby grabbed you by the arm.

"C'mon, lets go inside. I can't feel the temperature but from what I've seen from other humans today, you must be freezing out here." And then you let her drag you into the Rental Center, the effects of your dream slowly melting away the more you stared at her red pigtails.

Why was Circus Baby so familiar...?