That One Eighties Show

It was a pleasant Tuesday evening. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and the flowers were blooming.

You hated it.

How come the rest of the world was allowed to be happy while you were forced to suffer? You had always hated being sick. It was highly unpleasant and terribly inconvenient. And on top of that, nobody was there to accompany you. Your aunt had been out all night and was currently passed out in her bedroom, your 'mother' was only god knows where, and Rie, Fen, Alpha, and Omega were all in Italy, on a vacation that Rie's father had taken them on.

It was complete bullshit that you had to come down with a sudden sickness and miss out on such a great opportunity. You had always wanted to go to Italy. You even took Italian classes online and in school, not to mention from Ries father, and liked to consider yourself pretty fluent in their language.

But of course. You couldn't just ignore a migraine, I mean who could ignore a thousand sledgehammers jack hammering away at their skull? Not you, that's for sure. Not to mention your fever, stomach cramps (it was that time of the month), toothaches, your sore leg (you had run out of painkillers), stuffy nose, and your severe cough. 'This is the life, I tell you.'

You groaned loudly, pressing the bag of frozen peas closer to your forehead. You tossed back a cup of water, and sniffed loudly. With another groan, you swung your bare legs over the side of the couch, and shakily stood on your two feet. You were going to get out of the house, even if it killed you.

You didn't bother changing out of your (F/C) tank top and cutoff jean shorts, just throwing on your flip flops and walking out the door with your keys and laptop in hand.

An hour later, you somehow had ended up in a cafe down the street from Baby's. You sat in a booth, enjoying the cold air blasting around the shop as your fever slowly subsided slightly. 

"Welcome to Jelly's Jelly Bean Café. I am Mike and I shall be your server today. How may I help you?" A young man, around your age, stood at your table speaking with a clearly fake and horribly crafted cheerful tone. He wore a headband with a jellybean on it, and his apron was covered in jellybean designs. You snickered quietly.

"Uh, no thanks. I was just... leaving." The man stared at you for an uncomfortable amount of time, before you both exclaimed, "(Name)?!""Jellybean?!"

You rubbed your head. "Ow, dude, not so loud. I've a terrible migraine."

"Then why the hell are you outside?"

You shrugged. "Cause I felt like it."

Mike face palmed. "Look, (Name). My shift is over in a few hours. Go home and come get me when I'm done here, then we can catch up." You just shrugged and sauntered out of the Cafe. Instead of going home, you turned around and walked towards Baby's.

You were glad you had brought your computer. Despite your headache, nothing could keep you away from The Immortal and the Timeless.

You rode the elevator down underground, reluctantly getting on your knees and crawling through the vents to reach Ballora Gallery. You growled to yourself as your various sicknesses seemed to all catch up with you at once.

"Goddamnit!"

You went tumbling through the vent entryway, slamming into the legs of a certain ballerina.

"(Name)?" And that was Baby's voice. You looked up, to see a human Baby and an animatronic Ballora staring down at you.

You coughed and sniffed nervously. "Sup guys. I brought movies."

The two females continued to stare you down. You squirmed nervously. "Ehh, where's the fox and the bunny?"

Ballora raised a brow. "You forgot Freddy."

"Ah yes, the bear too." You shrugged awkwardly. "So yeah. I've got the Immortal and the Timeless, Harry Potter and the sorcerers Stone, The Aristocats, Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, the Little Mermaid, and all eight seasons of Charmed. Take your pick, but I personally recommend either Immortal or Charmed."

"A movie? Wow, I've never seen one... at least I don't think I have," Freddy said suddenly as he made his grand appearance. "But there's a first time for everything, even riding a unicorn to the moon."

Who else did you expect? Alas, there was no avoiding Freddy. Even though you really wanted to.

"And don't forget about kissing -" Bon Bon began, but Freddy's paw slapped over his small muzzle.

"So, how about those movies?"

Honestly, you did want... something, but to watch a movie was not it. But how could you deny them something you had offered? It would be rude. So you just inwardly sighed and thought, 'So what. Freddy's here. Big deal. Time to pull on your big girl panties and woman up.'

A few minutes later, you were all seated comfortably on Ballora stage, the laptop open in front of you all to see. Except Foxie. Who knew what that bitter bitch was doing. 'Probably somewhere masturbating to her own Freddy voice clip.'

Woah woah woah. Slow your roll, bitch.

Shaking your head of your sudden passive-aggressive thoughts about the female fox, you quickly cleared your history and opened your movie player. 

"Alright, now what-"

"Ooh, the Sleeping Beauty! Let's watch that!"

"Nonsense, Baby. Anastasia is a much better choice."

"Stop it with your music fixation, Ballora. Let's watch Deadpool!"

"How about The Immortal and the Timeless?" 

"Yes! I agree with Freddy, one hundred percent!" You exclaimed quickly, wanting to prevent another Gret Debate.

The rest begrudgingly agreed, and you eagerly opened the show.

The whole time, you could feel Freddy shooting furtive glances at you and so you couldn't fully focus on the show.

You just didn't know exactly what you were doing anymore. Now, you were "just winging it," as Mike would say. 

Was it a good idea to confide in the mentally unstable bear? To come straight to him with your problems, and spill your guts- among other things- to him?

Only time would tell, it seems.

First things first, though. You needed to take care of your own problems first, and that's not just the killer headache and cold you had.

(I know half these movies didn't exist back then, but this is fanfiction dammit.)