He Wants... She Is...

... A free day.

Freddy wanted time.

Freddy wanted...

He wanted you.

He had all the time in the world, it seemed. But you... You had made life seem so fleeting, like a short but sweet opportunity instead of the never ending hell that it was. You were a fish swimming by, and he had caught you... Even if it was only for a few moments.

He, being a robot, had never done any of the things you showed him the previous night. It was all new to him, but you had been so patient yet vigorous.

He wanted to do that again.

Not just with anybody, either. It had to be you.

He wished you could do that everyday.

But, as it was, you still hadn't showed up. That worried him endlessly. It was that that made him want to leave even more, so he could be up there with you. He wanted to be able to track you down if you ever left his radar. He wanted to help keep you sane, he wanted to wake up next to you.

He wanted to be the first thing on your mind in the morning and the last thing at night. He wanted you to greet him at the door with a grin and a kiss, he wanted to here the little pitter patters of tiny feet hitting the floor.

You were it for him.

"Freddy?"

He looked up, startled, at his blue bunny hand puppet.

"Are you okay?"

Freddy realized that he had just been staring at the puppet. With a quick shake of his head to clear it, he replied with as much vigor as possible, "I'm great. Just... Fine."

"No, you're not," Bon Bon corrected, crawling up to the stage. "I know something happened last night. Between you and (Name)."

Freddy rubbed his temples with a hand. "It was great," he admitted. "But still, she left so fast."

"She's scared."

"Why? Doesn't she know that I-"

"Love her?"

"Is that what it's called?" Freddy said, still rubbing his head. "I hadn't the faintest idea, simply couldn't put a name to the face, you know?"

"She'll come back," Bon Bon said, instead of commenting on Freddy's babbling. "She loves you after all."

... *... *...

You hated Funtime Freddy.

At least, that was the impression Michael Schmidt was under. Despite spilling your guts to the guy, you didn't elaborate on your rather deep feelings for the junk of metal, so as a result, he simply assumed that you hated him.

To be honest, you were starting to wonder a little yourself.

It wasn't like you, to be so indecisive. You normally would be on top of your emotions, knowing exactly how you felt and why. You would normally be able to judge the intensity level of your feelings, and if they were worth acting on or not.

But nothing about your situation was normal.

You were still ignoring Mike. He blew your phone up with constant texts and missed calls. You were too busy contemplating life, your life in particular, to answer back. He hardly deserved your attentions, anyway. He was an ass.

You wondered if you would even ever accomplish what the animatronics wanted you to do in the first place. You had surprisingly not seen very much of them the whole time you had been around, at least not a such as Freddy. That robot-bear-man thing really got to you. Somehow.

And that's when you started to wonder something dangerous. Really dangerous.

You had to return to work at some point. But after a quick visit to the library archives, you weren't sure you would be keeping your job for much longer.

Yes, you snooped. And yes, you found what you were looking for. It was your birth certificate.

(First Name) Carmody

Gender: Female

DoB: ***, 1964

Parents: Lisia Carmody, William Afton.

Surprise surprise.

Why weren't you surprised?

This, of course, was a major setback on your entire plan for a clean break. Now you had to stay and investigate.

But...

But who says you have to even investigate?

You have the evidence. You have all the reason in the world to...

But you wouldn't.

Would you?

Nah.

Right?

Right...