O n e

"Where is everything?!"Dan shouted to the smaller man infront of him.

"T-The police ran in and caught the others,I was the only one to get out"

"You idiots!,So you didn't get anything?!"

"N-no sir s-sorry"

"Murphy,You idiot"

Dan punched Murphy in the jaw,The man fell to the ground,followed by Dan who jumped on top of him and punched him repeatedly,making him bleed,Murphy swallowed a couple teeth and choked.

Poeple walked past worriedly,No one messed with Dan Howell,The most dangerous local criminal.

Dan felt himself being dragged away,He kicked for a while but then gave up after,This wasn't the first time Dan was arrested and he knew it  wouldn't be the last.

He was thrown into the back of a car,A smug look on his face.

When they arrived at the station,Dan was handcuffed and brought into a cell.

A black haired man with blue eyes opened the door,Dan still handcuffed,He became mesmerized in this officer walking in and stared at him for a while.

"Ahem"

Dan was taken out of his trance,he shook his head,"huh?"

"I'm P.c Lester"

Dan winked at him,"And I'm-"

"Daniel Howell,I know,everyone here knows you",He cut him off,a emotionless look on his face.

Dan grinned at him,"you're cute"

The officer's cheeks turned red but he stayed standing there,Not letting any emotions invade his face.

Dan was brought into questioning and sentenced to 4 months,Dan didn't care,He'd had worse,And anyway,He got to spend time with the mysterious police officer that was 'in charge' of him.

When they got to his new cell Dan put his hands out,"Uncuff me Lester?",He pouted sarcastically.

The officer uncuffed the man and let him go into the cell,rolling his eyes,"Lights out in 10"

Dan nodded,Grinning at him,"I dont follow the rules",He said flirtasiously.

"Well learn to",He walked away.

"Anything for you baby"

He saw him shake his head and chuckled to himself,As he layed down on the top bunk he sighed to himself happily,He had never felt like this before,What did it mean?