E l e v e n

"Love?"

"Yes,I'm letting in love,I've never felt this before,It's weird,one minute I want to throw up,the next I wanna cuddle and kiss them,I dont really understand it"

The therapist nodded slowly,a slight smile on her lips,"And what is their name?"

"Dan.."

She smiled properly this time,"don't worry about your dream,it just means your in love,You dont want to lose him"

Phil nodded.

-----

"goodbye Phil",a single tear ran down his face,"I'm going to miss you so much"

"I wont miss you"

"Oh.."

"Because I'm coming with You!"

"What?!",Dan threw his arms up in the air,laughing.

"I quit six days ago,I'll get my bag and we can go",He pointed to his car.

Dan smiled nodding enthusiastically, almost like a child.

Phil chuckled at him and went to get his bag.

---

They sat on Phil's car,one hand on the steering wheel,one on his satnave,"so where do you live....dont say a house"

"...a flat..",Dan replied smugly.

Phil stuck his middle finger up at him,Struggling to hide his smile.

"I'm kidding",Dan told him the address.

Phil drove them to Dan's flat,Dan looked outside the window,staring at the cattle in the green fields. Phil felt a hand on his thigh,he put his hand on it,He picked Dan's hand up and kissed it gently.

Dan felt his cheeks turing red,"I feel like a kid again",He chuckled.

"Why So?"

"I feel love sick,You know the way you feel when you have your first relationship?"

Phil laughed,"I get it"

-----

"So this is your place?",Phil asked,looking at the white buidling beside them.

"Yep,home....sweet home,I guess"

They walked in,Dan dumped his stuff on his sofa and went to the fridge,He gagged at the smell of expired food.

"Not to self,buy good food"

"I've got a sandwhich",He pulled it out of his bag,"want half?"

Dan nodded taking the sandwich from him and sitting next to him,resting his head on Phil's shoulder.