N i n e

Phil had been in the prison hospital for 3 days before he was discharged,Dan was allowed to visit him for a couple hours a day and helped him out of the hospital when he came out.

"You okay?",Dan asked as Phil stumbled when he got out of the bed.

"Yeah,Just getting used to my legs again,What happened to Gunther?"

Dan bit his lip,"He's been locked away"

Phil nodded,"Dan?..."

"Yeah baby?"

Phil felt his cheeks red,"You only have two weeks left here"

Dan bent down and kissed Phil softly,"I know,we will just have to make the best of it"

The charcoal haired boy nodded. Dan helped him out of the room,Putting Phil's arm around his shoulder,and walked out.

"I think I can walk now,Dan"

Dan nodded,letting Phil take his arm off his shoulders.

---

The days in prison went on as normal,apart from the daily and petty arguments with Gunther,who was transported somewhere else.

Phil had become alot more aware of his surroundings,He alot more protective if anyone came up to Dan,He didn't trust anyone.

They had been counting down the days until Dan had to leave,Not knowing how they would cope when he goes.

14

13

12

11

10

1

0 days left.

"What will we do when I go?",Dan asked,staring up at the ceiling as they lay on his bed.

"I dont know Dan,We can work something out?",He rolled over to rest his head on Dan's chest.

"Hopefully",He wrapped his arms around Phil,"hopefully.."

"I love you"

"I love you to"