S I X

The two boys walked in silence for the rest of freetime,Phil looked over to see the worried look on Dan's face.

He opened his mouth to ask him what was wrong when a fight broke out,Phil ran up to them along with a few other officers,They began pulling the two men of each other,One was Gunther.

Gunther picked the other man up and adjusted his arm to throw him to the ground when Phil pushed him out of the way,Making him drop the other man.

"Fucking police",He muttered,grinding his teeth.

Phil walked away leaving the others to sort them out,he saw Dan clench and uclench his fists.

"What's up with you today,Dan?"

"Nothing!",He began to walk faster in front of him.

Phil didn't bother running after him,Instead he walked behind him,Watching his fists again.

"Da-",He was cut off by the 'chore bell'.

Dan ran away to do his chores,He couldnt show Phil the emotional side of him again,You never show emotion to a officer.

He began to fold the clothes he had just washed when the door opened.

"'Ere's your partner",The officer pushed Gunther inside.

Gunther grinned at him maliciously ,"Well partner,we better get going"

He gulped and nodded silently.

"No need to be scared,what was it,Dan?"

Dan nodded,"y-yes"

He nodded slowly,a evil smile placed on his face.

He began folding the dry clothes and putting the wet ones in the dryer,He stopped.

"So,Dan,Hows your little friend?"

"I don't have friends",he muttered.

"Really,Is that true now?,I saw you laughing with that Lester guy-"

"It's just work",He spoke through clenched teeth.

"Sure,'cause 'just work',Is laughing,Talking and caring about each other?"

"We-we...don't care about each other"

"Really?,Well then you won't care about what I have planned for him tommorow?",He grinned.

"What do you have pla-No,I won't c-care"

"That's good".