F i v e

Dan continued with his daily chores,Talking to Phil everyday,He still looked forward to seeing him everyday,They had really bonded through the last two months.

"Has Gunther been giving you any trouble lately?",Phil asked in a concerned tone.

"Philly,I've been with you the whole time since!",Dan laughed.

"I-um just I thought during chores and stuff when I'm not there"

"No",He smiled at Phil.

There was a moment of silence,Phil's blue eyes waundered to Dan's Brown eyes,They stopped walking suddenly and stared,They stared into each others eyes ,Dan smiled at him,Actual joy in his eyes,He then broke the stare,Phil coughed and shook his head.

"Um...so where should we go-what should we err?"

"Let's just walk"

Phil nodded.

Dan felt guilty,He knew that he was luring Phil's heart to his reach,But he knew he couldn't hold it,He knew he would smash it,Just like he had done with the others,They were just flings,He broke them,He didn't know the pain he caused,He just kept luring poeple to his heart and then pushing them away when he was bored,smashing each and every one.

It was time for chores,For once,Dan was relieved to leave Phil for an hour,He needed time to think over things,To figure out how to let him go without breaking him.

He worked alot slower than usual,He was mentally too exhausted to do anything,He wanted to curl up in the corner and become oblivious to all surrounding him,Why did he feel this? Why was he feeling guilt for the time in his life? What had his emotions done to him?