T w o

Dan had been in prison for a week now,He hadn't been given a cell mate,The police knew that Dan wouldn't accept that. He had been flirting with P.C Lester ever since. Him and the officer were sitting in the canteen.

"Come here often?",He joked.

"Yes..."

"It was a joke",Dan laughed.

The officer nodded.

"What's your first name then?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that mate"

"C'mon you can trust me",He went to put a hand on his cheek but the officer flinched.

"Oddly enough,I do trust you,I'm Phil"

"Cute name"

"Um..Thanks...I Guess"

"Hey! You know you like all of this attention"

He stayed still,Not making any facial expressions.

"I reckon,You dont get much attention,do ya?,I'd say that your only in this job because of your parents aren't ya Philly?"

He nodded,"How did you kno-"

"I watched Sherlock,I know these things,Just like I know that you are g-a-y"

"Um.."

"Dont deny it"

"Why would you think I am?",A slight smile appeared on his face.

"The way you blushed when I said that you were cute and the way you look at me",A grin appeared on his face.

"Toućhe"

"Do I see a smile?",Dan grinned.

Phil hid his face.

"Hey,No need to hide it,It's cute"

"We're in the prison canteen! Poeple can't see me bonding with you"

"Ugh,prison rules are so stupid",Dan moaned.

"Tell me about it"

"You hate it here?"

"It's alright,It pays well,But to be honest",He leaned in to whisper,"I wanted to be a weather man until I was 17"

Dan laughed,"Dork"

Phil hid his smile,He felt happy around this criminal,But why? He wasn't allowed to build relationships with the inmates.

"FREETIME",A large man shouted at the front of the canteen.

"Well you better go",Phil said.

"I'd rather just stay with you again",Dan had been spending all of his freetime with Phil.

Phil nodded,"fine",He smiled at him.

They waundered the prison for most of the free period like they always did,Dan loved this part of day,He lived for the hour long conversations they had,Phil had no friends that were colleagues and even though he didn't admit it,He loved every minute he spent with Dan.

"So,How long have you worked here?"

"A year and a half,Trained for two years and all I do is talk to criminals,Not worth the training huh?"

"I'm glad you only got this job",Dan smiled.

Phil shrugged.

"I like your hair Phil"

"Thanks",He laughed,"Not so bad yourself,He hit Dan's head gently.

"I like spending time with you"

Phil smiled,Not wanting to admit that this was his favourite part of the day.