Chapter 10: Taken Away

Kon'nichiwa, everyone! ♥ Sorry it's been a few days! c': But the update is here now, though it took longer than I thought...I needed to go back and watch more Fairy Tail episodes to get similar genes flowing again, haha!  Anyways, I hope you all like it! ♥ People have been asking me to join FanFiction.net, and I've been wondering about it...and how many of you have read the book Allegiant?!  I DIED.  God, I even cried this morning over it... :'(

Multimedia is both a song and a poster, yay!  I really like the poster; it seems really emotional to me~  Song is "Cynics and Critics" by Icon For Hire, I hope you like it! ^.^  This is my all-time favorite band right now!!

I dedicate this chapter to bookloveforever!  Thanks so much for being a fan of mine for so long! ;o;  It really means a lot that you comment so much, too!! ♥ Please follow her, minna!  Oh, and the next chapter will be some serious planning, and I apologize for Lucy not showing off her strange powers very much in this one!  Don't worry, she will kick some butt in the next couple chapters! c;  I hope you all enjoy, and remember; feedback is extremely appreciated, lol!  Until next time, then~!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я - - ☯

======================================================================

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three...!"

Erza pulled Natsu by his arms, and the guild gave a loud cry of determination as they pulled him from underneath the slab of wall.  When Erza cleared him from underneath the debris, the rest of the guild dropped the slab and dropped to the ground, sighing in relief.  However, they didn't say anything, taking in the defeaning silence of defeat.  With a sad expression, Wendy went to Natsu's side, dropping to her knees and preparing to heal his legs.  Charle was by her side, making sure Wendy didn't over-work herself from healing the others as well.

Natsu slammed his hand into a pile of pebbles next to him, making Wendy flinch in surprise.

"Natsu..."  Erza replied, her expression serene.

The debris crumbled under the force of Natsu's fist, and he clenched his teeth tightly, his eyes full of hatred.  "That bastard!  Lucy is going to go back to that bastard and I couldn't do anything!"

Natsu remembered Lucy's words; her fear of the very man she had been taken by.  She had been beaten, tortured, just to get her opinion to change.  But she held it with an iron will and was able to escape Morgan's grasp and to freedom.  However, people shunned her and Lucy was left alone, dealing with her awful memories by herself.

An image of Lucy walking away with her back to him flashed through Natsu's mind, and he chsked his tongue, hard.

Yet, Lucy had helped people though they despised her; she had hoped for a better future.  Her friends were the most important things to her, and Natsu could easily see that.  She didn't have any family left, but still Lucy went on strong and denied Morgan again and again.

But now, she was going back to that awful place.

Alone.

Natsu let out a long roar of frustration, the noise echoing through the walls and shaking the air around him.  The other members of Fairy Tail watched him with sad expressions, their bodies injured and their minds--almost pathetically--taken easily by the surprise of the attack.  

Another image flashed into Natsu's mind, and it was of Lucy smiling the brightest and happiest smile he'd ever seen from her.  It was then, back when he saw that smile, that he knew she was just a normal girl who wanted to have a family, and wanted to be taken away from her nightmares.