Chapter 12: The Story of Lucy Heartfilia

Yo, minna!  Sorry for the long wait again, I wasn't in the "writing mood" until a little bit ago! ♥ I don't have any school tomorrow, so after doing homework, hopefully I'll have a lot of time to write and update both stories! ^.^  I ask you all to suport "Dark Skies" for me, because I plan to get it published!  If you don't know what is going on, I ask you to go to my page and read my message in the comments section!  Arigato! ♥ Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. c:  I had a lot of fun writing it, despite how sad it is~

Multimedia is both a song and a poster!  Obviously the poster is Natsu, and a quote by him in the story. c:  Song is "The Harold Song" by Kesha, or Ke$ha!  I really love this song, and the mood of it really fits this chapter~! c:  I hope you all enjoy these two things! 

I dedicate this chapter to littlesmile07! ♥ It's been a long time since I've dedicated anything to this person, so I thought now would be a good time~!  Go fan her if you can!!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and please remember to give me feedback!  Comments and votes are extremely appreciated, and they always are the highlight of me publishing chapters. c':  Until next time, minna!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я - - ☯

=======================================================================

"Lucy's..."  Natsu began.

"...story?"  Gray finished, his expression confused.

Makarov nodded.

Natsu took a step forward, conflicted.  "But Lucy already told us what happened to her..."

Makarov shook his head.  "She may have given you the brunt of it, but she never went into specific detail, did she?"

Natsu stopped, and the guild realized that the master was right.  There was a short silence, and they pondered what Lucy really had to go through.

"How do you know of her full past anyways, Master?"  Cana asked, her expression puzzled.

"Lucy told me herself.  Her exact words were 'If anyone should know, I think you'll be the first to know'.  I think she wanted me to tell all of you just in case something like this happened.  Besides, I have been watching over her since I met her in the city when she was a young girl.  Even I could tell some of these things."

"But why wouldn't she tell us?"  Charle asked, her expression suspicious.

Makarov bowed his head.  "When you know her complete past, you'll understand."

Everyone held their breath.  Though they knew it was bad, was it really so horrible that Lucy wouldn't reveal everything to them?

Natsu clenched his hands tightly.  That bastard Morgan; just what exactly had happened to Lucy?

"I will begin,"  Makarov replied, sitting down on a large slab of the walling like it was a normal seat.  "Now, all of you, listen carefully."

--

"How's it looking, Loke?"  Lucy murmured, her expression hard.

Loke was back inside her cell, and Lucy was looking up at him with a determined expression.

"So far, not many people leave,"  Loke began.  "But the people who do are usually in groups, like Fairy Tail would with teams.  Some are even in large groups.  Rander, Theer and Vesper usually stay guarding Morgan during the time of day, but then come to check up on you in the evenings."