Chapter 11: The Plan For Vengeance!

Kon'nichiwa, minna! ♥

Thank you all for waiting so patiently~!  I apologize for not updating until only now, but you know...this is my last weekend of freedom, hehehe... ^.^;  Track starts tomorrow, so I bet I'll only be able to update on weekends now.  Gomen'nasai, everyone!  I wish the days were longer so I had more time to do these things...  Well, all I know is that I'll be extremely sore for the next few weeks, haha! c'x  I'm excited for Track, honestly~  Though the first month is always strenuous and absolutely horrid, it gets fun after that. c;

Multimedia is a song that miss emeralddrop showed to me!  Arigato, I really like it!  No picture for now, however. c;  I hope you enjoy the song!  Title is "Nothing But Trouble" by Phantogram.  It gives a nice mysterious feel, expecially for Morgan! ^.^

I dedicate this chapter to kitcat5510~!  I hope you enjoy the chapter specifically!  All of you must follow her if you haven't! ^.^  Phew, now I have to get homework done that I've stalled all this time, haha!  Remember, feedback is greatly appreciated; comments, votes, etc. ♥ I hope to update again, hopefully during the weekend. c:  Till next time, minna!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я - - ☯

====================================================================

Lucy let out a loud cry as her body slammed into the carpet, the tile underneath not making the fall very pleasant.  Rander chuckled, his palm pressing Lucy's head firmly to the ground as he pinned her down with his knees.  Vesper and Theer were residing behind them, flanking Rander obediently.  Lucy's hands were tied behind her back, and the force of slamming to the ground had made a large ache enter both her head and her lungs.  Her eyes shaking in pain, Lucy sucked in a breath through clenched teeth and opened her eyes narrowly.

She was in a large study, with the ceiling stretching high above her.  Artwork covered the ceiling in here unlike anywhere else, but the bookshelves around them were empty.  The walls were white, the columns marble.  It was the fanciest and most up-kept part of this fortress, the headquarters of the dark guild Shadow Paradox.  There was a desk residing a ways a way in front of Lucy, but it was far enough away that Lucy could see over the desk easily.  There behind it was a red velevet chair, made of mahogany wood that was big enough to hide anyone's silhoutte.

However, Lucy already knew who sat there.

"Master Morgan,"  Rander replied, lowering his head despite him still pinning Lucy down.  "We have succeeded in capturing your pet."

There was a small silence, and Lucy held her breath.  When the figure's shadow moved, Lucy's eyes widened as she laid her gaze upon Morgan, whom she hadn't seen for two years.

He was the same, yet different.  His abnormally tall figure was still in perfect posture, and his skin was still deathly pale.  His red eyes still glowed dangerously, and his jet black hair was still spiky.  He was wearing a similar suit to the one Lucy last saw him in.  A white undershirt and a dull blue dress shirt over it.  However, the top wasn't buttoned, so the sides hung loosely at his torso.  He wore the same dull blue pants, and black dress shoes.  Though he was in his late twenties, he still looked absolutely menacing in Lucy's eyes.  People would often mistake him for a wealthy business man, but Lucy could see right through it; Morgan had a sick sense of elegance.

"Why, if it isn't Lucy..."  His voice was like poisonous silk, and it made Lucy want to cower just hearing it.

But she refused to; she'd be dead before she'd show fear to him again!