TWENTY FIVE

Hello, I'm going to mix it up a bit for a change. Hope you enjoy.

Mason

My father was a powerful man. He threatened, tortured and murdered hundreds of people. I was one of them.

As a kid, growing up with a father who killed his own wife was hard. More than hard actually. Ever since that night, I hated him. I loathed him, but I was frightened so I chose not to fight back.

Yesterday when I got back from Leia's house, my father decided to beat me. He even left a bruise on my cheek. My father had never hit me where anyone could see it. He was careful like that.

"How dare you disobey my orders!" My father spat, kicking my side as I tried to not choke on my own blood.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I stammered, grabbing my side in pain. "Dad, please s-stop!"

"You deserve it!" He cruelly yelled, grabbing me and throwing my helpless body across the room. "You always manage to humiliate me."

"D-Dad! I promise. I w-won't do it again," I gasped out in agony.

"You always say that. You are no son of mine," he scowled with disgust. "I wish I had killed you instead of your mother."

I felt tears sting my eyes, but I couldn't cry. Crying would prove to my father how worthless I really was.

"And don't think, I haven't found out about your little secret, boy," he growled out.

He couldn't have. He wasn't meant to find out. What would he do? Would he kill me for it?

"You weak, boy," he snapped, punching me right on my cheek bone. "You never do anything right!"

Falling down because of the blow, I let out a sob. I broke. I was sick of it.

"ALL YOU DO THOUGH IS RUIN PEOPLES' LIVES. LIKE LEIA'S!" I cried out, fighting back for the first time.

Very bad mistake on my part.
Striking my face once more, I  began to bawl in anguish. Hot tears rushed down my flushed face as I tried to comprehend what he had just done.

People would see the bruise. I had no make-up to borrow and cover it up so I was going to have to walk into school like that.

Watching my father storm off, I sighed with despair. I was living with a monster.

My father had found out my secret and I needed to see if they were ok. From everything that has happened, I was more worried than ever. I couldn't let her offically die.

____________________________________________________________________________
Hi, I know this was short but this was just a chapter on Mason's point of view. I just wanted my readers to have a little bit more of an insight on Mason's life and why he is the way he is.

Thank you for reading. Please VOTE and COMMEMT. I will see you my lovelies soon <3

Gem Gems