My new book

Hello fellow readers, after dealing with the following: stress, internal hatred, low self-esteem, brutal anxiety, finding out what I like and dislike and of course the writer's block.

I've decided to write a new story with new characters and a new plot/storyline.

I remember how motivated and hopeful I felt every single time someone voted for my books or even spend a little time out of their day to read one chapter. It excited me so much and I still am eternally grateful for the continued support in 'Speaking isn't my strong Point' 'til this day.

(Not to be dramatic but it's something I live for)

After having an absolute shit time (worst year of my life), I've plucked up the courage to expose myself to the only, well besides my family, true happiness in my life: writing.

I miss the times where I could write and not care what anyone thought- it was something fresh and new for me. And I miss those times, I do. So much that I want to start again and the only way to do that is to write a new storyline with not a care in the world.

Soooo

This is the new book

************************************
Cameron Jenkins was losing everything by the minute: her brother, her father and her mother.

Their perfect family mold was gradually ripped apart after her older brother made the terrible choice between family and drugs.

Cameron could only blame one person. One guy who just so happened to be her brother's best friend.

Owen Jackson.

************************************

I've only updated the first chapter.

And yes I know the cover is basic but it'll do for now.

However if one of you wants to make me a cover then that'd be great lol