Surprise

He stood there in awe in the doorway as the woman with long black hair turned to him with a smile he missed so much.

"Hey, Slender." She greeted while she waved a little.

Slender Man slowly walked towards her still in awe. He puts his hand out and touched her cheek making her smile wider.

He then tackled her in a hug tightly. "Rina, you came back." He said then he pulled away from the hug and grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. "Don't pull that stunt ever again, okay?" He said as his bloody red eyes started to tear up even though he has an angry face on.

Rina rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, dad." She said sarcastically. Slender brought her back in another tight hug but Rina pulled away a little.

"Woah, you should be careful of my stomach." She giggled making Slender stood there astonished with his eyes widened.

"You mean....."

Rina nodded. "Yeah....."

"But....what about your college? This is all my fault."

"Don't worry, I took a special test to get a degree." She said with a smile.

He sighed in relief and hugged her gently.

"I'm sorry that I made you pregnant but I'm glad that I'll be the father of our child." He said and kissed her forehead.

She giggled and nuzzled on his chest and hummed.

"Actually it's children." She said and Slender looked down at her with wide eyes.

"Children?"

She stuck out two fingers and wiggled them.

Slender Man passed out making Rina laughed. "Looks like your father is a little too shock." She said as she rubbed her little bumped stomach.

"I hope you two will look so cute." She said happily.

She carried Slender on top of his bed and she sighed. Rina laid beside him with her elbow propped up letting her head rest on her palm as she looked at his face.

"Your father is handsome, am I right?" She asked her unborn children as she stroked his snowy white hair.