Revenge

At nighttime, the killers in the mansion went out on a killing spree leaving Rina, Slender and the young creepypastas. Rina decided to go for a walk in the forest just to get some fresh air and have a sight seeing. She walked to the office and went inside to see her faceless boyfriend doing paperwork as usual looking busy.

"Slender, can I take a stroll in the forest? I just needed fresh air." Rina asked making Slender looked at her and she can tell that he's worried.

"No, the world's full of danger and I can't let you take the risk and you aren't allowed to change into your other form and teleport because it might effect the twins just to defend yourself!" He said worriedly.

Rina pouted. "You're so protective ever since I told you that I'm pregnant, you can't even let me touch a knife." She stated sadly.

He sighed and stood up. He walked towards her and went behind then he wrapped his long arms around her figure burying his head on her hair.

"I'm so sorry, my love. It's just that male slenders like me are really protective of their mates including when their mates are holding their unborn children." He said while putting his hand on her stomach making her blush at the word 'mate'.

"I'm scared that I might loose you and the babies." He whispered and kissed her shoulder. Rina sighed and nodded. "Okay, then can I go to the gazebo?" She asked while turning her head to look at him.

"Okay..." He said and kissed her forehead making her sighed contently.

He lets her go and Rina walked out of the office and went to the backyard where the gazebo is.

She sat there and took a deep breath of nature. She sighed happily and rubbed her belly softly then looked at it. She smiled at her belly.

"I hope you'll be handsome like your father." She giggled for awhile. "I didn't tell him that both of you are boys." She said happily and she felt a kick making her giggle again.

"Well, congratulation." She heard a female voice. She looked up to see a woman who was about 25. She has long curly ginger hair with golden yellow eyes and her beauty was tempting.

"Who are you?" Rina asked while standing up slowly. She felt a strange aura around that woman and she can tell that she wasn't human.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Dimenxia Gracehill, one of my deceased husband's wives." She said while smiling evilly.

"Might I say, you look definitely like Slender Man's deceased girlfriend, Rianna. Hmmmmm.... Rianna....Rina.....almost have the same name."

"How do you know about Rianna?" Rina asked who was surprised. "My husband told me about her and how she died too." Dimenxia answered.

"She was killed by your kind and the forest witch who was the midwife burnt Rianna into ashes and transported in your body just to make you alive again." She said and walked closer to her.

"What did the witch say? 'She'll turn into a monster once she's furious.'?" She questioned still walking closer to her and Rina's eyes widened.

"When the demon attempt to kill you." Then she stopped in front of Rina.

"My husband was killed by a faceless killer and you know who?" Dimenxia asked.

"W-who?" Rina stuttered in fear.

Dimenxia's eyes glowed and suddenly grabbed her throat choking her to death.

"At first, I thought it was Rianna but soon after I realized, it was 'you'." She spatted grabbing her throat tighter.

"Z.......Zal......go?" Rina guessed in a choking sound and Dimenxia scowled.

"Wow, you are close- minded person, aren't you, Rina?" She asked.

"My husband died because of you and now, you'll pay. Once you die with the unborn brats maybe, I'll burn you three to ash to revive him, you and your children are part slenders after all." She said and laughed like a maniac.

'SLENDER! HELP ME!!!' She thought as she started to go out of breath making Dimenxia laughed louder sadistically.

Then Slender appeared behind Dimenxia and swatted her with his tendril and she crashed to the rose bush letting Rina go. Rina fell to her knees coughing and took a deep breaths. Dimenxia screamed in agony as the thorns of the roses pricked in her skin.

Slender ran to Rina's side and pulled her up then he sets her down. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are the babies okay?" He asked really fast and Rina just nodded. "Yes, they're fine." She said weakly.

Slender sighed in relief. "Good." Then he glared at Dimenxia who was hissing at him and Slender growled back at her.

"IF I SEE YOU HURT MY GIRLFRIEND OR GO NEAR HER, I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD!!!" He shouted and his face ripped in half forming a big hideous mouth.

"We'll get our revenge and once we get our hands on your helpless girlfriend and your brats, we'll burn them to ashes and maybe, we'll use it to revive Zalgo  then he'll be the one to finish you and he'll be the head of Creepypasta." She shouted.

"Leave." He growled.

Dimenxia hisses one more time and she opened a portal and went inside there. Then the portal closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slender was pacing back and forth in his room while Rina stayed silent. He then sat down beside her. Rina looked at him with teary eyes.

"Slender, I'm scared." She sobbed and tears flowed down from her eyes. He went even closer to her and wrapped his arms around her then he kissed her forehead. Rina buried her face on his chest while clutching on his tux and he comforted her by stroking her long black hair.

"I won't let them hurt you, love including the children." He whispered. She looked up at him. "I'm so scared that they'll burn me. What's worse is that they'll burn our...." "shhh..... As long as I'm here, no one will touch you and the kids." He said then kissed her lips and pulled away slowly. Slender hugged her tighter.

"I promise I won't let them...."

A/n: Sorry for the late update T_T I got distracted on playing Mystic Messenger